Chapter 13

I walk into my house even though it'a just second period back at school. I can't go back there. How could Charlie do that to me. How could he do that to me at school. I run up the stairs with tears streaming down my face and run into my room. I slam my door shut and lock it behind me. As soon as I flop onto my bed the tars start coming out. I'm laying on the bed crying for half an hour until I hear a knock at my door. I sit up quickly and wipe my tears. Wait dad and mum aren't  supposed to be home until after I get home from school. Who's here? I get up out of my bed and unlock the door to see uncle Zayn standing at my door.

"What are you doing home" Uncle Z says

"Oh I didn't feel well so I can home" I say

"Do your parents know" He says

"No I kind of just left school without anyone knowing" I say

"Matilda you can't just leave school but I'll let the school know you came home and that you don't feel well" He says

"Okay thanks uncle Z. what are you doing here though" I say

"Cole threw up this morning so your parents asked mom to come hangout here if he needed anything" He says

"oh okay. well I'll let you know if I need anything too but I'm going to take a shower to see if it helps" I say

" Okay let me know if you need any medication" Uncle Z says walking into Cole's room

I nod and close my door locking it again. I head over to my bathroom and I take my clothes off. I just look at myself in the bathroom mirror. There are bruises on my wrists and thighs from him. I stand there looking at myself in disgust when I see my razor sitting on the shelf in my shower. I get into the shower and turn it on so it's really warm. I then grab my razor and smash it against the wall to break it. Once the blades are out I throw the holder into my trash can from the shower and look at the three blades in my hand. I place two of the blades on the shelf and take the third one. I place it to my thigh and make some sort of deep cuts. I watch as the blood runs down my right thigh and down the drain. I then place the blade onto my left wrist as the tear start falling out of my eyes and make a few more cute. not as deep as the ones on my thigh but deep enough to feel something.

 I place the blade down on the shelf with the other two and place my wrist under the water. The blood runs down my fingertips and drips down onto the floor. I just watch the blood until it goes away. I turn the shower off and step out. I place my pink fluffy towel around myself and walk out of my bathroom. I put on a long sleeve shirt and a different pair of sweatpants. I walk over to my bathroom and hand my towel back up on the hook. I look at the clothes I was wearing today at school that are just laying on the floor in front of me. It takes me a second but I pick them up and throw them into my trash can.