𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.

Before you start reading. I would like to request you play the below song on loop with your headphones on.

Saaiyaan by salim-Sulaiman From The Movie- Heroine.

I disconnected and left the mansion without informing Iva though he warned me not to leave the mansion, but I can't seek permission when my children are in danger

I accelerated my engine not caring about the speed and kept driving. I want my lilies fine. I can't let anything happen at any cost. My Aishi is having a breakdown because of me. I reached and got out of my car.

My body felt numb and blood drained from my body. I could hear my babies cry. I moved forward and horror filled through my veins. The situation I have to face again but I'm not the person who would back off. Mr. Rawat was busy breaking things. He took predatory steps towards Yash. I rushed towards them before he could touch yash and stood in between them.

"I dare you raise your filthy hand on yash," I warned him while he clenched his jaw.

"Oh princess, I was just waiting for you. You know right what I like to do when I'm angry," he muttered while fisting my hair in his palm. I hissed due to the pain but my lilies I didn't want them to have a glimpse of this which will haunt them forever.

"Please give me five min-minutes,pl-please," I pleaded while an evil smirk curled upon his lips.

"Of course I can offer you five minutes of peace before you lose yourself," he said and pushed me to the floor and went out. I gulped thinking about what's going to happen after five minutes but I have to be strong for my lilies. I got up and hugged Yash.

"Bacha aap theek ho na aap ko lagi toh nahi," I asked while tears were flowing down his chubby cheeks and he nodded negatively. All his tears were piercing 1000 needles in my heart. Feeling guilty like always.

"Ashu, yash, jia and everyone, can you please be strong for your pretty mumma. This is just a game you know where we have to suffer a little to keep ourselves safe. You are my brave babies and Strong. You have to keep yourselves safe and sound. Promise me that you will help each other, now come and hug your pretty mumma," I managed to answer the question which was running in their minds.

All of my babies engulfed me in a large tight hug. This is the reason I'm alive only for them. To protect them from each and every person who will try to hurt them.

"mum-mumma vo uncle gussa kyu ka-kar rahe the," Jia asked while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Vo pagal hai gussa karte rehte hain. We will beat the shit out of him once he calms down okay baby?" I said to her while she nodded.

"Beta Aishi," Tai interrupted. Aishi was trembling with fear and hiding herself inside the quilt. I moved towards her and kneeled before her baby bed. I removed her quilt and pulled in my lap.