Chapter 12: Diary Entry

~Bella's Writing~
A week has passed and today was the Curry competition. Maritza's fever is still so high, I've been sneaking in her room to check in on her and talk to her. I've been given her updates about what's been going on lately, how Sebastian was working hard on his curry for the competition. I haven't been too involved in this arc but Mari told me she went back to our reality for a while during the week, she said she was sick there too. Sebastian has been trying to help find a way to unlink our bodies but he's worried what would happen... I'm kind of sad she's spent most of the week asleep and bed ridden. I wish she'd get better soon, I'll be sure to bring back some curry for her. During the week I got to tell Ciel and Sebastian a bit about our world, about cars, shows, celebrities, school... They were both so confused but it was fun to talk about, it made me miss home. I wonder how they'd react if it was them in our situation, it's funny to picture it but scary. They wouldn't have a whole episode by episode, chapter by chapter guideline to help them like us. AHH I'm rambling. Anywho, they're calling me down to go to the curry competition! I'm excited to try Sebastian's curry buns, they looked so good in the anime.

Authors Note:
Hahaha, my apologies! I truly don't wish to write out the rest of this arc. I didn't really like it when I first indulged. I'm looking forward to writing The Book Of Circus Arc, it will change the course for many characters including my oc's. (:

Ciel: Lazy.
Mari&Bella: Don't be rude!