Prologue

Hey,
Thanks for reading my story, I really hope you enjoy it!
So this is my third story on Wattpad, but I will try and update as frequently as possible. Next week, however, I will be unable to update because I am on holiday with no Wifi, but I promise to write as much as I can and update as much as possible before I go and when I return.
If you have read any of my other books, you may discover correlations between them because my style of writing and some of the chapters are almost identical, so I recommend you read one or keep an open mind.
Please vote and comment.
Enjoy,
Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hair as black as ebony or as dark as the night drifted down to her ribs in silky curls like a living and breathing river. He hair cupped her face, which was ashen. All of the rosiness of her cheeks had faded away with her life. Her thick, long eye lashes lay unblinking on her frozen cheeks, but her eyes, closed so softly she could be sleeping, were unseeing.

Her hands, as white as snow, were resting on her stomach that never once rose or fell. Above her hands, was her heart, suffocating under the folds of her heavy wedding dress and fragile chest, was unbeating.

Her tempting lips, as red as blood, that didn't quiver with the effort of breath, were strangled in a brilliant crimson from where the apple had left it's poisoned mark.

But to the tall, handsome boy stood before her, she could not possibly be dead, because his heart was still beating and his lungs were still breathing. Yet here she was, lying before him, as if she were alive.