𝟙𝟙

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖

Immediately, after stepping foot out of the arcade, he stopped to look at me. He exhaled closing his eyes and lifted his head in a stressed manner. "You know, they're lucky I had you with me" he passionately frustrated his words.

"Hey" I said in a calming matter. In both of my hands I grabbed each of his arms. "I had a good time with you in there, thank you" I smiled.

I watched his narrow brows and hard face soften right above me. The sight was easy on the eyes and his smile was the cherry on the top. "Are you hungry?"

"What do you have in mind?"

Less than a block away was a pizzeria. Chris must've went there often because the owner knew him. The middle aged Italian man sounded like he was from Jersey. He was your stereotypical Italian, in a dirty seasoned apron.

After he got our fresh, hot, steaming pizza we stuffed our faces. He sat across from me, watching me finish my last bite. I gawked my eyes at him, he sat back watching me with awe before laughing at my defensive stare.

"Why are you watching me eat, weirdo" I playfully laughed with him.

"Tomato sauce looks good on you" he spoke in a witty tone. His eyes were fixated above my mouth, I widened my eyes with my gapping mouth. Embarrassment ran all through me as I rushed to grab a napkin off of the table.

Before I could grab it he beat me to it and snatched it for himself. He laughed at me finding my frustration amusing. I crossed my arms, my body shifted away from him. Upset isn't even the word to describe my frustration.

He stopped laughing and got silent on me. "I'm only kidding, I got you" he said sincere. He leaned forward and I watched him. Using his thumb, he wiped the sauce from under my nose and above my lips.

It was sort of romantic, his intense eye contact was sensual and captivating. His eyes slowly, shifted up my face and to my eyes. My eyes were lost in his, mahogany and fine. As he sat off of his chair leaning in my face, only inches away from mine, I could feel his thumb caressing my cheek.

Delicately, he caressed my skin, I lifted my bottom from the seat beneath me. My eyes fixated on his full lips, my view of him grew closer, my eyes closed. Before I knew it, I felt familiar sensations of sensuality, his lips pressed against mine and they were perfect.

Soft as butter but rough enough to make me want more. I kissed him back, intertwining our lips before hearing the store door open and jingle. I felt a sense of my privacy being provoked knowing we were in public. My butt sat down again, he stood frozen leaning over me.

I watched his face grow confused and defensive. "Is it me" he questioned.

"No, you're a great kisser, it's just" I stopped to nod my head towards the direction of the door.

Chris deeply sighed palming his face by the sight of the two thugs that stole our pool table from earlier. "Let me get you home" he said before standing up.

While getting up myself, I noticed the two rough necks thugs watching me. I felt a nasty icky feeling, as they licked their lips leaning on the register counter of the pizzeria. It was natural for me to clang onto him, I found myself feeling safer on his arm.

I grabbed onto him and he turned around with one brow raised. He looked to me before looking at them behind me, as they watched from ten feet away. Chris must've saw the uncomfortable gaze in my eyes as I looked up to him.

His hand wrapped around the small of my back as he lead me in front of him. "I got you" he whispered.

Whether he knew it or not, I felt safer in front of him. I opened the door before me and we were outside under the moon again. The big Luna rock, glowed bright in the midnight dark sky, I lifted my head, looking at the little stars around it.