A Little Friend (Danny Phantom Exe/Witch)

There is a 15th century book called Malleus Maleficarum (Hammer of Witches) written by Heinrich Kramer. In this book, there is a story about witches accused of taking and keeping penises as pets (yes, that is correct). The penises were apparently kept in nest and fed oats. 

That is the inspiration for this story. I hope you all enjoy. It is in dual first-person view. And there is smut. Trigger warnings: disembodied dick having sex. getting ghosted, getting cheated on. 

Now, the story...

Imogene's POV...

A tapping at the door of my log cabin styled house startled me. I made my home in the deep woods to keep away pesky solicitations. Crossing my open concept living and kitchen area, I was ready to have words with whoever was knocking on my front door this evening.

"Why are you...hello?" I looked out on my large wrap around porch. No one was standing at my door. Leaning out to see if someone could have ducked behind the walls, I could hear nothing but the sounds of the woods. I pushed my curly long, onyx hair over my shoulder. Huffing for being disturbed for no reason. I was a busy witchy businesswoman for goddess sakes.

I feel a tiny nudge on my bare foot. Looking down, I about jumped from my skin. There, I cannot make this up, a penis at the threshold on my home. I stared at the member as the thing hopped inside. The head moved about, like it was looking around. It hopped towards me.

"No, you stay right there." I pointed at the dick. It listened for the lack of ears. I turned swiftly; my wide, dark jewel tone green ankle length skirt bellowed while I snatched up my cell phone. I hit the contact for my bestie and fellow coven member, Coraline. I eyed the dick as her ring back tone played. My fingers played with the hem of my thin black sweater.

"Hey my pretty." She cackled her greeting. "What has you calling on this beautiful waning moon night?"

"Did you send me another enchanted dildo?" I asked point blankly. A few months ago, she spelled a dildo to do as I asked for my birthday. It was her way to ensure that I got my vitamin D without dealing with anyone. Granted, it was great, and I still use it on occasion.

"What? No. You still have the first one. Why?" My friend who was the representation of sweet and spicy asked. She was a petite woman who dressed in colorful dresses and cloaks with fairy wings and elf ears every day. Mistaken for a pixie over a dozen times, especially when she wore her thigh length naturally silver- blond hair down. Big blue eyes that seem full of wonder. Hell, she could be the live version on Tinkerbell from the cartoon movie. She was as sweet as sugar with children and people with special needs. Even taking pictures with them when asked while sporting her full regalia.

She also had the dirtiest of minds, read the naughtiest of smut, and was the one who could turn anything filthy sexual in a heartbeat. I had to cover her mouth a few times to keep her from spewing the foulest things at unexpecting people. People thought they could run over her since she looks so cute. Bad idea for she was as dangerous as adorable. That is my best friend.

"Well, there is a dick in my home." I told her. "It literally knocked on my door." I moved to get a better look at the dick. It was realistic looking like one of those high dollars' dildo. A set of balls that it used to shuffled closer. The shaft was a decent length, six inches or more. Not the monster that you read about in books. It was thick, my fingers barely touched when I wrapped my hand around it. It did not feel like silicon, and it was warm!

"It's real!" I shrieked into my phone. The dick hopped back as if it was frightened by my outburst. I landed flat on my ass. I know that were a look of shock on my oval face. My delicate features twisted up in panic. "There is a real penis in my house."