A Lover of Monsters (Cthulhu/eldritch creature)

In this story, we have fertility issues. There is also laying eggs in a human womb. The FMC is a sex worker by choice. I decided to try my hand on writing about a creature that is Cthulhu like. And can't go wrong with tentacles.

Now, the story...

I fuck the undesirables. Let me explain. Typically, the gross side on monsters aren't what people will call bangable. Like a slime creature or rotting zombies. Yet, they would like to be love to. That is where I come in. I got a knack for treating these ones with just as much care and kindness as I would with any other client. Actually, a lot more because they know how to treat a lady right.

I work for a pleasure house that served all types. From humans to eldritch creatures from different planes of existence, we 'serve' them all. Now, there are times where someone or something will come through our highly ornate doors, and no one wants to touch them with a ten-foot pole. Except for me.

I don't know why I was always attracted to the deemed ugly and grotesque creatures. I found the yuckier, the better. They were usually the sweetest, kindest souls that I ever met. If people would just give them a chance, they would see. Luckily for me, they don't.

And talk about the best of lovers! They will sure I am completely satisfied before they get theirs. I had a swamp monster eat my pussy for an hour, literally drinking my juices as he had me in rolling orgasm. When he finally fucked me, I was so out of my mind with bliss that I forgot what language I spoke.

The slime creature could modify his penis to any size and shape. I created the perfect dick, and he made a second one for my back door pleasure. With his body being slime, it was like I was laying on a soft silicone pillow of warm jelly, getting my holes rimmed at the same time.

Now, the trio of zombies was an experience. I never knew they had so much energy for they had me going all night. Most of the time, I was sandwiched between two of them while they rotated about. That was the first time I ever was triple penetrate, two in my pussy while the other in my ass.

It is not all about the pleasure, but it is wonderful. It is about the money too. I bank big time when I volunteer as tribute. Many of them are now repeat customers who ask for me by name. Sure, I get mean mug looks while walking out with a wad of cash thick to choke a whale shark. I don't care.

Tonight, I was open to take anyone. I got dressed up in a nice green dress that went to my upper thigh to show off my legs. It was a strapless number with a sweetheart neckline. I twisted up my long strawberry blond hair to showcase my neck and shoulders. Paired with a tall, matching heel and I was ready to enjoy myself and make money.

I was sitting in the lounge, sipping on a cocktail when the madame of the house came in. She was a rosy tarantula drider dressed in her famous blue robe. Her many eyes scanning the room. When she saw me, she shuffled over quickly.

"Can you take a client, Ruby? They just register tonight." She asked in a tone I knew well. My curiosity was already peeking up. A new client was always fun to explore.

Before I could say anything, the lady to my right huffed. "I'm free too. Why not ask me instead?" She whined, biting the olive off the toothpick.

"This gentleman asked for Ruby personal. He is friends with Mr. Olander." The madame shot the lady a look. Mr. Olander or Ollie was the slime creature that I just adored. I actually had lunch out with him today and he was talking about his friend coming to the city. Ollie hinted about directing the gentleman to me during the week. I just did not think it would be tonight.

The lady made a face and turned back to the bar, muttering nevermind. I finished my drink and followed the madame. At the large foyer, sat a large figure dressed in a very nice grey suit and tie. He had a matching fedora hat in his massive muddy green hands. When we approached, he stood up to his over eight-foot glory. My honey brown eyes took each inch of him in. Yummy.