Fated with the Monster Hunter (Danny Phantom Exe)

"I am never going on vacation again." Lucinda Chevrette mumbled to herself as she raced her old Chevy truck down the dirt road. Last night, a group of young men camping in the bayou were attacked by a rougarou and one of them was bit while saving his friends. Ms. Coral Jace, the great aunt to one of the young men called as she was leaving town to relax down in the Gulf at the place called Cedar Key, Florida. Now, she was speeding down the way with her hunting gear. Lucinda 'Sin' Chevrette was an official monster hunter of the Peyton Parish community. Unfortunately, she was also the last.

Ms. Jace saw the dust being kick up as she sat on the porch. Her great nephew Pete bought a few of his friends to explore the bayou and in Pete's words, touch some grass. They were camping in her land so they should have been safe. Never had a rougarou or other monster bypass the safeguards she had erected on her property line. Now the poor child in the barn was paying the price.

The old truck skidded to stop as Ms. Jace stepped down. The front door opened, showing the worried faces of the young men. Brandon, Arny, and Pete watched as the woman who was dressed in worn blue jeans and a red tank top jumped from the truck. Her long black hair was pull up in a ponytail and sticking out for the back of a local business baseball cap. Her skin was bronze from working in the sun and her half-Creole, half Cajan lineage. She was slim built with lean, strong muscles.

"Is that the monster hunter your aunt called?" Arny asked as the two women talked in the yard.

"Yea. I hope she can help Danny." Pete prayed; worry was thick in his voice. A bite from a rougarou was bad, changing the human to a crazed creature whose only desire was to hunt and maim.

"He locked himself in the barn, in one of the old horse stalls." Ms. Jace told her, pointing at the large weathered red structure. Sin shifted her dark green eyes to that direction. "Sin, he chained himself up too. He's so afraid that he was going to hurt someone." The elderly woman continued, the wind from the river wiping at her hair.

"I will need to see him. Determine what can be done." Sin offered, walking to the back of her truck to grab her kit. Potions, magic powder, and a 9mm were just a few tools of her trade.

Entering the barn, she could hear a faint growling coming from the stall in the middle of the row. There, Danny was sitting with his knees to his chest with his head down. His arms were wrapped around him tight. Around his ankle was a metal cuff with a chain to the connected to the main support to the barn.

"You are the hunter." Sin heard him say. He lifted up his head, the light catching in his now amber eyes. Slowly, Danny stood up. His frame was much bulkier and taller than hers and his own before the bite. She was average height, 5'4" and now Danny was pushing 6'5". His arms were longer with his fingers looking like talons. He was still dressed in last night clothes, black t-shirt and black joggers. His shoes and socks had been kicked off.

"I need to see the bite to establish how much venom was injected." She requested, stepping to him. Danny pulled off his too tight shirt. His chest had widened, and the muscles were more pronounce. His waist was still narrow with a more defined V line. The bite was on his left shoulder, the puncture wounds were deep. Black lines, the venom in his veins stretch from the wounds down his chest to his stomach. His left arm was lined with black veins.

"Shit." Sin cursed under her breath, kneeling to open her kit. There was enough venom in this guy to change three people. "I have something here that might help pull some of the venom out." She pulled out a bottle of green liquid. Stepping closer, she asked him to lower himself so she could get to the wounds. He did, keeping his eyes on her face. When the liquid touched Danny's skin, there was a hissing sound from the wounds. Some of the black venom started to weep out.