Getting Ghosted (Danny Phantom Exe)

I am currently reading hazelj615's story 'Inky Pinky Ponky with Danny! let's go! [Danny Smut] and it is so funny. While reading it, I got my own idea about Danny getting into a situation with a ghost. I hope you all enjoy and check out hazelj615's story. 

The Story...

"Please!" The disembodied voice of Danny's roommate filled the game room. Danny rolled his eyes and tried to focus on editing his latest video for YouTube. "You probably won't even feel it." The pouting feminine sound whispered in his ear.

"No, Lacy. I am not having sex with you." Danny saved the progress that he made. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "If you were alive, then..."

"I would be hundred and forty years old." Lacy Collier, the ghost that had haunted the stunning Victorian home since her untimely death at the age of nineteen fumed. "I would be just a skin bag of bones." Her outline was showing so Danny could see her arms crossed.

Okay, the real estate agent did tell Danny that the house was haunted before he looked at it. Yet, the grander of the home, along with recent updates and the really cheap price tag made Danny put in an offer. An offer that was accepted within five minutes. So, Danny bought a home with a permanent roommate.

"Lacy, I don't think it is possible. Besides why would you...want to?" Danny asked. Was it crazy for Danny to be talking to a ghost? Probably. Yet, this was his life now. Besides, it was nice to have someone to talk to when everyone else was busy. After the six months of living there, Danny and Lacy had become friends after making a few ground rules.

No manifesting during his live streams. Scary messages on fogged up mirrors were prohibited when guests were there. Lacy could not be in the room with him if he was showering or changing his clothes. Danny could not try to make her pass over into the light. And Danny promised not to use her for a fake séance to frighten people.

Her translucent form swayed a bit. "Well, I never did get to have my wedding night." Lacy sadly uttered. Shifting to more visible, Danny could now see the ruffled lace details of her late Victorian Era ivory wedding dress that she was wearing on the day of her death. "And soon it will be All Hallow's Eve. The veil is thin and..." Her voice faded. Silence.

"Lace?" Danny called to her. She did not respond. Danny shook his head. "Look, give me time to think about it. Okay?" He asked the air of the room. He huffed and took himself to the kitchen to get something to eat. Sitting at the breakfast nook, he stared out the window to the backyard. There was the original brick patio. The same one that Lacy fell to her death to.

"Hey, I got a company coming to dug up the bricks tomorrow. I know you said that you don't care, but I don't like them. More grass for Uki to run in." Danny spoke out loud. There was a tingle on his hand that laid on the tabletop. "Lacy, you're not upset, right you?"

"Of course, I am not. It is a strange request to be frank. I just want to experience the joining of bodies for once." Her image shimmered next to him on the bench seat. "My fiancé seemed quite eager for the event. So eager in fact that he pushed me off the balcony." Lacy toyed with the rings on Danny's hand.

"Again, I am glad he rotted in prison." Danny swore. Lacy's fiancé, Nathan snuck up to her bedroom as she was finish getting ready to be wed. He tried to convict her to do the deed right then and there. She rushed out to her balcony to call for help and Nathan pushed her off in a fit of anger. All the wedding guests and their families witness the tragedy since they were all waiting for the outdoor ceremony. Nathan was arrested that day and Lacy was buried in her wedding gown just three days later.

Danny heard Lacy sigh. He noticed her face was turned to look out the window. "You are right. Uki does need more yard to play and ...I have frightened the neighbors again." Lacy shrugged her shoulders. It was a common occurrence now. Most would usually wave to Lacy when they saw her.