Infested

(Authors pov)
"DIE JUST DIE ALREADY!" "What! Why!" This second voice appeared to be you. "You ruined me...I'll never be better again!" You recognized this very familiar voice. It was so clear who it was but the name had slipped your mind completely.
"I don't know what your talking about?" You were very upset and disorientated. You had no idea what was going on or what to do. All you knew was you were in a spot light in the middle of nowhere. None of your surroundings looked familiar at all! Just when you were about to cry a hand cam upon your shoulder. And a soft voice saying, "it's alright I'm here to protect you even in death," when you turned around it was Jack. O that smile of his was so sweet it made you wanna kiss him on the spot. He leaned down and kissed your forehead while grasping you in his hands. "I'll never let him hurt you again," that's when you realized that voice earlier was your father. He had left you when you were 5 and blamed it on you ever since. Man was he infested with hate of you. You never knew why but he just did. Your mother says he was to blame not you. But you didn't know who to believe. It was just so unbarring to even think about it. He never said I loved you. EVER! Your church told you to say I love you even when he said I hate you. Because it's the right thing to do, although it never felt right it felt wrong. Jack hugged you while you cried at the thought of your very own blood father left you. *weep...sob......sob*. The crying felt like it would never cease. But Jack made it seem possible. He made it seem like everything was possible. All of the sudden you felt a weird feeling go through you conscience. It........

(Your pov)
It..........*wakes up*. What was that dream all about. And their weird feeling in my stomach. Was that dream telling me something. I mean those kinda dreams don't just happen....do they. Or is it for another purpose..........Love?