Transformation

Just then your blood ran cold. Your hair turned white as snow. It was viciously cold against your snow white fingers. You felt a soft voice whisper in your ear gently. It was almost like they were afraid they'd shatter your innocence if they talked any louder.

"It's happening he said this go away if I solved the riddle," It was Jack! "Please don't do this (name)," Tears pricked his eyes. "Not now!" You saw Jack hovering over a body crying not sure if he had called your name or not.

'I have to get his attention those tears only belong to me' You thought. No matter how much you screamed he wouldn't turn around. "JACK BABY IM HERE!" You hurriedly ran up to him, but it was like he was ignoring you completely. Like.

He couldn't see you. 'Is this what Pitch meant by he'll suffer as he did?' You thought.

----------Flashback in your POV----------(when I say "i" I mean you in the present and when I say "you" I mean you in the past)

"This time it will be to the death!" Jack said glaring. I watched from a corner seeing everything. I looked over at my previous self and shame filled my mind as I saw my eyes full of fear. 'Am I really that much of a coward?' I thought.

"No! I won't you to suffer as I did by taking your last believer and making you watch from the shadows as I make her mine!" Pitch licked his lips and played with his hair.

"I'll die a thousand deaths before I become yours!" "Dammit Jack why do you risk your life for a pathetic whimp like me?" You said tired of hiding and cowering. "We'll see to it that you do my dear!" Pitch smirked making you shudder and return to the shadows.

"There's my usual confidence and sassiness!" I smirked continuing to watch the past flash literally before my eyes.

Just then a blurr of red flames lunged out of the window taking Pitch and I with it snapping me out of my vision.

----------End of Flashback----------

"(Name)?" Jack sniffed. "Why are you so cold?" This time you know he said your name. All of the sudden the next thing you knew you were back into your body staring up at Jack.

"J-Jack?" You stuttered with your teeth chattering. "Yeah I'm here baby doll it's okay!" He look down into your piercing blue eyes and whispered words that you've waited to hear.

BOOM!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jack let out a blood curling scream of pain as a ball shattered glass hit his back. Never before up close has his eyes turned from soft and gender to kill and revenge immediately. Flames enveloped his body making it burn you and go flying back into the wall.

Jack stood up and headed towards the attacker ready for death to come.

The last thing you heard was a bone shilling deep voice say, "Til' death do us part!"