Together Again

(your pov)

You ran towards him, he thought nothing of it. '-Hmf- he couldn't even remember me' you thought. You stopped right in front of him and hugged him, he looked shocked. You looked at him "Jack"?

(Jacks pov)

A girl came running at me, she couldn't possibly see me though, she looked around my age, and as very pretty. Then she stopped and hugged me. All I could think was 'She can see me?!? She pulled away, "Jack"? I nodded my head. Then she slapped me in the face. I held where she hit me "Ow! What was that for!?" She frowned at me, "You don't remember me"? I shook my head no, she didn't look familiar. I would of remembered seeing her. Tears formed in her eyes, "A little girl who met you in her back yard, a girl who's best and only friend was Jack Frost, they shared coco and watched cartoons, played in the snow and you came to her house every winter night. That little girl was me (Y/N)!

I looked at her all I could say was "(Y/N)"? She glared at me, "Why did you leave me Jack"? I shook my head "You where a teenager, teenagers don't believe in Jack Frost, Santa or the Easter Bunny"! Tears ran down her face "Well this teenager did" !!

You had tears in you eyes and was walking home, however I followed "(Y/N) I'm sorry, I thought you would stop believing in me and I... I just couldn't bear thinking about it or have it happen.... So I ran from my fears". She continued walking, but slowed down. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)". This time I had a tear in my eye, for I hurt my friend, or ex-friend ". I floated in front of her and she stopped "I'm sorry", a tear slipped down my cheek.

She hugged my again out of no ware. "I will try to forgive you, but it will take some time". I nodded my head and smiled, "I know something that will cheer you up, (I crouched down) get on my back". She looked at me like I was crazy. "What"? I rolled my eyes "Get on my back", she got on and I stood up, she was a lot lighter then I originally thought. "HANG ON"!!

I shot up into the air and she clung to my sweatshirt, "JACK WHAT ARE YOU DOING"? I shot toward the North Pole. I heard her screaming, then after a minute she laughed. She smiled widely "This is awesome"!!! She still had that great smile she had when she was a kid. I laughed to myself I wonder what her reaction will be when they see Santas work shop.

(Sorry for the short chapter)