Tricked by the Devil

(Your pov)
Your stomach got worse by every second that you two kissed. Nothin about this felt right at all. You pulled back to see Jack glitch into pitch and back again. "PITCH.....YOU YOU!" You were about to slap him when he grabbed your hands. "Yes dear, I was pretending to be Jack and now that I have put poison on you lips it won't be to long until you die and become mine!" He said in that annoying British accent of his! "Never!" You protested!" "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" The real jack jumped through the window. Jack was the one stalking through the window. He grabbed Pitch's leg and through him out of the window shattering the glass to pieces. As they battle over you began a sudden blackness came over your eyes and all you could do was hear the background voices of Jack and Pitch battling to the death. "Help," you managed to whimper out of you cold weak lips.

(Jack's pov)
I could tell she's getting sick to her stomach by the look on her face. It sicked me as well to watch him steal my woman, but this is something I won't ever let happen! She pulled back from he kiss. (Name) wasn't looking so good she looked pale and weak. I looked over at the imposter and saw him glitch from me to Pitch and back again. "PITCH.....YOU YOU!" She was about to slap him when he grabbed of her hands. "I swear if she has bruises I won't show any mercy!" I said clenching my fist. "Yes dear, I was pretending to be Jack and now that I have put poison on you lips it won't be to long until you die and become mine!" He said in that annoying British accent of his. Man I can't stand him. "Never!" (Name) protested harshly. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" I jumped through the window. Yes I was the one stalking them not Pitch. Yeah I know confusing huh. Blame it on the author not me! I grabbed Pitch's leg and body slammed him with all my might through what was left of the glass window making it shatter. I blocked every piece of glass about to hit (name). Pitch and I went into a full out battle.

Hands, magic, weapons you named it we used it! "Help," a faint help slipped from (name)'s lips. I threw Pitch out the window.....again and ran to her holding her cold body on mine. She was still breathing just very faintly. I picked (name) up and rushed down to north setting (name) gently on the North's desk. "Fix her!" I said crying. "I'll try.....it looks as if she's been poisoned!" North tore through his desk draws looking for an antidote. "AHA FOUND IT......now Jack there might be a chance this...." I interrupted him and said, "JUST DO IT!" North nodded his head and injected top he needle into the bottle and took medicine out. Her hurriedly but carefully injected the needle into (name)'s arm. "Now all we do now is wait!" "FOR HOW LONG?! I snapped. North shrugged his shoulders and set (name) on his bed covering her up like Snow White. I laid next to her holding her in my arms sobbing as North left the room. "Please......please," I sobbed as I held her tightly.