The Moon

(Pitches pov)
"I have to get out go here!" "But how?" I repeated in my mind. I was in a asylum.....the walls were black and there was no light what so ever. I needed to get out somehow. The moon set me up. I've never felt so betrayed. He told me to kidnap her! And I did, but why am I here if her said it will turn alright in the end. "LIAR!" I yelled. The doctor came running in. Just to let ya know this isn't a human asylum this is the Holiday asylum. Yes it exists. So shut up about it. He walked up to me and stuck a needle in my arm. My vision slowly hazed away and went to complete darkness.

(Your pov)
I was walking around the Pole when I heard a faint voice in my head say, "He's coming again!" I looked up not knowing why, looked at the moon and said, "When?" "In three days time.......he will come for revenge!" It appeared to me that the moon was talking to me. I thought I was going crazy. Since when did the moon talk to me? "Are ya a
right?" Jack flew in front of me and set his feet on the ground firmly. "Yeah......ummmmm this might sound crazy, but does the moon talk to you?" I said. "Yeah he talks to everyone!" Jack said cheerfully.

(Jack's pov)
She's one of us now. The moon only talks to us. I ran to North to tell the good news. "NORTH NORTH!" I slammed his door open. He turned to me with a shocked face it was all like, ! "(Y/N) can hear the moon!" I yelled, "Really The Moon choose another.......I wonder what powers she has?" He asked. "I don't know, but I'm so freaking excited!" I jumped up and down screaming. I ran out the room and took (Y/N) out yo celebrate at Starbucks.