Take my Hand

Just then Pitch flew threw the door and yanked Jack away from you in a flash. "She's mine!" Pitch said throwing Jack into a corner. You couldn't help but feel weak and defenseless.

Finally you weren't just gonna sit and watch but actually be apart of it. You got up and put Pitch in a choke hold. "Leave him ALONE!" You screeched in Pitch's ear.

He threw you off onto the bed. "Oomph!" You said falling on the bed. "I think I like you better on the bed," he said crawling over you. "NO!" Just then Jack's scepter burst into flame as did Jack's eyes and body once again. A big ball of raging flame hurtled towards Pitch.

As the flame came within 3 inches from his face, Pitch flew back and helped in growing pain from the burn covering his eye. "Move (name)! MOVE!" Jack yelled not taking his demon filled eyes off of Pitch.

Never once have you heard this demonic voice from Jack. You were so used to his angelic voice. Not wanting to hear the demon talk again you moved quickly behind him.

"Ugh," Pitch got up and glared (name) straight into her (eye color) eyes. He winked and smiled suductive towards her with lust in his eyes. Under his gaze you frowned and glared evilly back only making his lust grow even more. You rolled your eyes as Jack and Pitch had a stare down.

"This time it will be to the death!" Jack said glaring. "No! I won't you to suffer as I did by taking your last believer and making you watch from the shadows as I make her mine!" Pitch licked his lips and played with his hair.

"I'll die a thousand deaths before I become yours!" You said toured of hiding and cowering. "We'll see to it that you do my dear!" Pitch smirked making you shudder and return to the shadows.

Just then a blurr of red flames lunged out of the window taking Pitch with it. "Aaaaaaaaa!" The blood curling scream of Pitch being tortured and ripped apart rang in your ears. Just closing your eyes made you see the devastating sight of Jack and Pitch going into a flesh tearing battle of fright.

Running out on the balcony you saw Pitch with flame burns covering his whole left side of his face. Thankfully Jack was completely fine when it came to physical appearance, but when it came to mental thinking that is what's worring you the most.

"GO AWAY!" You tried yelling at Pitch, but instead of rushing to your concern as Jack usually would, he just continued fighting for your life. It didn't hirt your feeling at all. "STOP IT!" Still nothing but the terrible screams of the two men defending you and their own selves.

You ran downstairs and outside standing on the sidelines just watching. "Please?" You began to weep as a scratch bled from jacks face. Even the flames from jacks body heat didn't stop your tears from flowing. It was just to horrifying to watch.

Plopping down in the snow you wept for Jack's safety as he was tackled viciously by the devil himself. "Why haven't you died yet?" Pitch snarled making a shiver run down your spine. "Maybe because I'm not th one destined to die!" A ball of flaming furry hit Pitch straight on in his heart.

Pitch stumbled backwards holding his heart hurtfully. "Remember that!" Jack said smirking in victory. Still in tears you sniffled, causing Jack to snap his head in your direction. "Baby? Are you ok?" He ran to you embracing you. "Jack I'm afraid!" You said shaking scared of him accidental burning you.

"It's ok I'm not going to hurt you. Nor will I let anybody else do so!" Jack's eyes and body turned back into the loving man before the demon took over. "It's ok, it's ok," he whispered repeatedly in your ear. Just hearing his voice made you shiver in delight as your eyes became heavy and drifted off in deep sleep.