Darkness is Life

(The words in grey are song lyrics to All Around Me by Flyleaf please listen to that while listening to this)

"Your eyes they are........ " He looked at you with a almost confused expression. It was starting to make you worry about your sake.

My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you

"Jack please what's wrong?" You asked touching his child cheek lightly. "They're turning black," he said emotionlessly.

I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you

"Black what do you mean black?" You had a worried tone. This isn't something you would consider true.

This fire rising through my being
Burning, I'm not used to seeing you

Eyes can't turn black, it's impossible. They can only go lighter. Not darker. "Jack this isn't funny!" You said looking down trying to hide the shame in your once (e/c) eyes.

I'm I'm alive, I'm I'm alive

By the time you looked up, Jack wasn't Jack anymore. His bright blue eyes full of excitement and love, now drained of all life in them completely.

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing

His jumpy, happy spirit was now being replaced with something repulsive. Now it was just simply depression. Jack sighed looking at you.

Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

"You do know what this means right?" He said nonchalantly regaining your full attention. "What?" You were ready to spit fire out of your mouth by now.

My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me

Leaning in, he whispered in my ear, "I love you,"

And I begin to fade
Into our secret place

You looked up vaguely confused. Why would he say that with emotion, but seem so empty? Maybe it was because he was trying to show sympathy.

The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone, and they are too with you

"I love you to too Jack, " you leaned in. You were just completey confused. Why would he just sat that out of the blue.

He pulled you into a hug, making you feel tears running down your back gradually.

I'm alive, I'm alive

"Jack are...... are you crying?" It wasn't very much like him to cry unless it was very serious.

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing

"I'm sorry, I let this happen! Pitch got to you," he was sobbing on your shoulder by now.

Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

He gripped your shoulder tightly, stopping the blood going to your head. Your heart was pounding ferociously making your chest hurt.

And so I cry (holy)
The light is white (holy)
And I see you

"Jack please your scaring me!" You pleaded. He only tightened his grip.

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

"You know I would never hurt you without love right?" He asked. "Jack where are you going with this?" Your voice was shaking

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing

"You will always be in my heart remember that dearly," he rubbed your back soothingly.
"J-Jack?" This was a heart throbbing moment. Yet you knew not why he was talking this way.

Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

He pulled back and looked into your eyes. Making this gesture he sighed, "They going darker," Your heart dropped the beats.

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you owe me

He gently grabbed your hand. You were hesitant at first, but then fully committed.

All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you

"I have to go now but first I must do something," he said looking down with a horrified expression.

All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you

"You said you would never leave me," Now it was your turn to cry. The tears fall down your face with a piece of your heart with it.

I believe

"I'm not leaving you because I will be right here," he pointed to your heart.

Again with a sorrowful look, he pulled you into a lovingful hug. "I'm sorry," then came a painful sting in your heart. It wasn't a guilty sting.

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed.

You looked down to see a knife pinned into your chest. The arm attached to it led up to a handsome face. "Jack," you whispered add you feel back into his arms cold and lifeless.

I'm alive

----------
Thanks so much for reading. Love you guys. Like comment and share.