Home?

I woke up to the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway. I took a peak out of my window and saw my mom step out of the car. I ran downstairs and greeted my mom at the door. The door opened slowly and my mom stepped inside dropping her bags on the ground and ran to me then embraced me in silence. The only sound was the sound of cheerful sobbing of my mother and me. I wondered how long it had been since I've seen her because I had forgotten all about her when I was with Jack. In fact nothing felt normal without him with me. The feel of his soft cold touch on my hips our my hands felt like ice cold love piecing my heart. That might sound awful but it's worth it. "*sigh*" I sighed in the thought of Jack. "I missed you so much honey...." My mom said to me patting my head gently. "I missed you too Jack......I mean mom!" I said quickly hoping she wouldn't notice what I had said. "Jack......who's Jack?" My mom said pulling back and smirked at the blush I had from even hearing his name. "Oooooo (f/c)," I said trying to change the subject. I took a piece of the cake and stuffed it in my mouth. "Honey who is his Jack?" She said chasing me. I quickly went on the other side of the table and tried opening the door. She came from behind me and grabbed my arm laughing. "Is it your imaginary bf you've had since you were 6?" Trying to hide the fact she was right I quickly and stupidly said, "No mom he's from school!" She clapped her hands and jumped up and down for joy! "EEEEHHHHHH!" She ran around the house. "MY BABY IS FINALLY HAVING A RELATIONSHIP.......OMG OMG OMG!" She ran into her room and started tearing through her closet looking for something "Oh where's that dress I wore on my first date.....HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" "0.0 no mom not this again!" I rubbed my temples watching this torture happened while she put the dress against me and smirked seeing it fit. "HEHEHEHEHEHE!" "This isn't gonna end good for me!" "Hush child let momma work her magic!" she said getting her makeup out and sat me down. "Now to fix ya up!"