15

To say going to school for the whole week with all the overthinking was exhausting, simply is an understatement.

The better it felt when it was finally Friday after lunch, and he had only two more hours to go.

If those just weren't the ones where he's alone with Changbin. He was successfully hiding during lunch for the whole week, to avoid him. He can't keep that up forever now, can he?

So with his head low he went to his desk next to Changbin, but he doesn't care enough to look at him and fortunately since their teacher started talking, he wouldn't have to. At least that's what he thought.

"Jisung, did you think about it?"

Of course he did, that's all he did. He made multiple pro contra lists in his head, over and over just to come to the conclusion that he doesn't know what to do. So he shook his head.

"Ji you have to think about the stuff I told you, he's so toxic you can't get so close to him"

"And you're not?"

"I just care for you, I need you to trust me with this. You can't get closer to him than you already am"

"You care for me?" This conversation kinda caught Jisung off guard so even if they're whispering it's more like a whisper yelling.

"If you would care for me, you would get that I don't want to talk about this right now. You wouldn't have told me that stuff when you broke up and you wouldn't just want to make it good all of a sudden without a proper explanation why you acted like that"

"You want a proper explanation? I need to protect you from Minho I don't think you understand me"

"Didn't I already tell you to let Minho out of this? You're just jealous" when he got a bit louder at the second part, everyone turned to them, making their teacher glance at them and Jisung bowing while quickly apologizing.

But that also got Jisung to blush out of embarrassment and that led Changbin to put a hand on his puffy cheeks.

"Don't touch me" in the same second he slapped his hand away.

"Jisung please don't push me away"

And when Changbin reached out to touch his cheek again, Jisung held it tight and snapped at him.

"I said don't fucking touch me" which came out a bit louder than planned so their teacher looked up really annoyed.

"Han Jisung, out of this room you're interrupting the others"

He glared at Changbin one last time and then he packed his stuff to leave the room with tears in his eyes. He can't go home again and it was almost the end of the day, so where should he go?

Maybe when he would just look around while walking, he would find something. And when he walked for some minutes he saw a playground with no one around.

It looked really peaceful, no noises from children that are arguing, or parents scolding their children or worse, parents that are really loving their children.

So he sat down on a swing, leaning his head on the chain while putting in his headphones, so he could start to listen to music.

After about two songs from cigarettes after sex, he saw a movement in the corner of his eye, someone sitting down onto the swing next to him.

"Are you okay?"

To this his head shot up, looking into the pretty brown eyes, the ones that make his heart skip a beat before increasing the speed of its beating.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about" Minho leaned closer, stroking a strand of hair, that fell into Jisung's face when he looked up, to put it behind his ear, before he continued his sentence.

"Me sitting in school, looking out of the window and seeing you basically run away from school"

"I mean, who wouldn't?" and when Jisung said that he couldn't suppress a giggle and god, that was probably the cutest sound Minho ever heard.

"Probably everyone, but seriously what happened? Are you okay? You looked really out of it when I walked after you and saw you sitting here"

"Yes, yeah I'm okay. My teacher kicked me out so I just walked away"

"Damn what a prick, but what did you do?"

Well now Jisung couldn't possibly say that he argued about Minho with Changbin, and if he just says he argued with Changbin, Minho would probably want to know why and Jisung doesn't want to lie to him more than he already does, besides he can't really think of excuses that fast. So he remembered his promise to give him another chance to decide whether Minho likes him or not.

"Let's not talk about that I'd rather tell you another story"

To which Minho seemed to get excited, pulling Jisung up from the swing.

"You know, I got the idea to hang around today like outside and I got the stuff in my bag so I feel like this would really match with you telling me, of course only if you want to"

Jisung nodded quickly and immediately got pulled to a space where snow replaces grass, since it's still February and the sky decided to decorate everything in a pretty, glittery white the previous night.

"Turn around" and Jisung did, waiting for Minho to tell him to turn back.

Minho on the other hand, removed a bit from the snow to put a blanket there, grabbing his bag to get strawberry cheesecake out of it with some hot chocolate.

"Turn back" then Jisung thought his eyes would fall out, no one ever did something like this with him and it made him so happy he could cry.

"Min that's so" he struggled to find words since simple ones like 'pretty' didn't come to his mind.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it"

Minho lied down and pat the space next to him, to sign Jisung to lie down too and that's what he did.

"Try the cheesecake Ji, I bet it's tasty" he said while holding out a bit of cheesecake on his fork to Jisung, which he happily accepted.

Then he spoke rather muffled because he was chewing on the Cheesecake. "It's so tasty Minho, where did you get it?"

"Thank you, made it last night"

"You made that? It's so so yummy"

"I'm glad you like it" with that he pulled Jisung onto himself to lie his arms around his waist and to hug him, making Jisung blush.

And he really really likes physical touch if it's with Minho.

So with them enjoying their surroundings and Minho stroking through his hair Minho spoke up.

"Okay Sungie, tell me, I'm listening"