19

After that day Minho spent most of his weekends with Jisung. If they're walking around a park, stargazing or just sitting in one of their rooms doesn't matter, they're spending time together that's all they want.

And now that it's mid March, they got some big tests coming up. For example Hyunjin and Felix, they have one on Monday so they decided to study together, over the weekend. They were sitting in front of books the whole Saturday, but gave it up after about 10 minutes using the excuse that they would have Sunday too. Long story short: they watched modern family the whole day with snacks and drinks until they fell asleep.

Since it's Sunday now, they don't really have more excuses to procrastinate, they just want to get it over with so they sit on Hyunjin's bed, both a book in their hands and paper in front of them in case they get an idea.

Spoiler - no word stands on that paper and no sign of studying.

So maybe that's a sign of the universe that they shouldn't study? That could be it. But Felix at least wants to try to actually read that text so he held it up in front of his face so that Hyunjin couldn't distract him. Ignoring that, he tried to anyway.

"Fel-"

"Wait" Felix held a hand up to sign him to not say anything, he wanted to look like studying for at least a minute.

"But-"

"No" it's only three more sentences until he's done with that text.

"But if-"

At that Felix just held his hand more in Hyunjin's face to shut him up until he's done reading, that worked.

For like two seconds, then he threw the book down and looked at Hyunjin.

"I give up, I read that whole text and all I understand is uhh" he looked up a bit to think what he even read then he looked at Hyunjin again "nothing"

At that Hyunjin just chuckled putting all the books and papers away since they wouldn't continue anyway.

"So, lazy but mind stressing Sunday?" Hyunjin asked while leaning onto the headboard to open his arms, waiting for Felix to get into his embrace, which he did with a quiet sound of approval.

"We could watch a movie like, inside out?" it was Felix's favorite, ever since he saw that the first time he couldn't get enough of it.

"Orrr" Hyunjin was more like thinking out loud, he had more in mind than just watching movies but he didn't know how to suggest it, making Felix turn around to face him.

"Orrr?"

"Or we go outside, getting ice cream and walk around a bit to search for a pretty place where we can just chill and after that we watch inside out? Like a date?"

"A date like in, you and I, outside, spending time together?"

"No like let's rob the bank and go to jail" Hyunjin just couldn't resist making that joke, it was like the biggest urge to say it, but it got him a light hit on his arm followed by giggles of Felix.

"You moron, I don't even have fancy clothes to wear"

"Just take mine, what about that?"

"Is it cold outside?"

"Well it doesn't look warm"

"Then I take your blue hoodie, that's so cool Hyunjin oh my god ice cream is so much better when it's cold outside"

While getting his blue hoodie out of the closet he chuckled "I believe that, here" then Hyunjin threw his hoodie to Felix so he can change as well.

It took them about a twenty minute walk until they found a shop that sells ice cream on a Sunday, so getting ice cream now is well deserved. As they were in the shop Hyunjin ordered two scoops of chocolate mint and when he saw that Felix took out his wallet out, he took it and put it back in Felix's bag.

"I'll pay just tell him what you want"

So Felix took a look at all of the different sorts of ice cream before deciding for chocolate and bubblegum, and taking it happily after Hyunjin paid.

Then they got out of the shop, searching for a quiet spot to just lie around.

"Thanks for the ice cream, but seriously how can you enjoy chocolate mint? That's like the child of angel and devil, doesn't match" Felix made a grimace while saying that making Hyunjin stop walking to look at him.

"Excuse me? You can't say anything you took bubblegum and chocolate in one cone that's the worst mix"

"You're not eating that together, chocolate mint is literally a disgusting mix"

"But when it's next to each other it automatically makes you eat it together at least once"

"Then I have chocolate bubblegum, it's tasty too"

"Ew"

Felix shoved him away a bit while laughing "just try it, it's not that bad" and while saying that he ate some of chocolate with some of the bubblegum ice cream.

Hyunjin looked at him and at Felix's ice cream, then back at him, pulling him closer and kissing him.

"Yeah tasty" Hyunjin said while leaving a complete blushing Felix standing there.

He walked a bit further but when he didn't hear steps next to him he turned around again.

"You coming or what? Don't stay there like I killed someone in front of you, let's search a nice spot to lie around" he was more laughing than talking. Felix just looked way too funny, as if they never kissed before.

While getting it together and shaking his head Felix started walking towards him. "Yes but if you don't watch your mouth you're the one getting killed"

"Ouh I wanna see that"

"Watch me" Felix jumped on Hyunjin's back lying his cold hands in his neck, making Hyunjin shiver and stumble.

"Okay I don't wanna see that"

"Thought so, but I can't walk anymore can I stay on your back?"

"Oh now you're glad you didn't kill me, huh?"

Felix put his arms around Hyunjin, hugging him from the back on Hyunjin's back "I couldn't kill you, only save you from the mean mean monsters that try to break into your peaceful castle"

They are at this point now, that strangers would turn around and look what the hell happens, because from the amount of giggling they are doing you could think they're on drugs.

"You're my hero, I wouldn't know what to do without you, might as well just make me your servant"

"Oh yeah? Got something you'd like to share servant Hwang?"

"I am so utterly in love with you"