23

"Aww how cute, you remember me"

Insu lied a hand on Jisung's left shoulder to lean his head onto his right, looking at him through the mirror. It was the total opposite, when Minho would do that he would feel warm and get little tickles but now he felt sick.

"I have to say, I kinda missed you since you left" he stroke over Jisung's cheek with his fingers "thought you killed yourself like you did it to your mommy"

He really tried to stay strong in this situation, he really wanted to but Insu just seemed to know what to say to make him tear up.

"You look pretty close to that Minho guy, you might ask yourself how I know that now Jiji. Simple" he stroke through Jisung's hair, smiling. "I saw you earlier, when you came in with those group of new people. I'm impressed really, are you sure they're your friends? Probably not really, anyway I saw you when I played billiard with my people, we booked the area next to you guys. You're dumb enough to not recognize any of us? Damn, I was next to you the whole time Jiji, I listened to you, I watched you and when I saw you drinking all of those glasses, I went here before you could come. Just a matter of time until you would come here"

"I wanna go back" it was more quiet, but it was the only tone Jisung could get out without his voice being shivery as hell.

"What was that? Speak up idiot. I'm trying to have a proper conversation with you here"

"I'm going back now" Jisung brought some distance between them reaching for the door handle to get back to his friends, but before he could do that Insu grabbed his arm yanking him back and pressing him against the wall.

"I'm not done here Jiji. You better not make me mad"

So he stayed. He just looked at the floor, he couldn't look at Insu. They moved away so he would never have to deal with him again, yet here they are. In a bathroom with both their friends outside, just that Insu's friends probably know what he's doing.

"When I saw you I was really surprised you know, I thought after the stuff we did in school you wanted to kill yourself? I even helped you buddy, I'm genuinely disappointed in you. I thought you'd have the balls to do at least that" he grinned mischievously "now let me see"

Then he pulled Jisung's sleeve up, exposing all the scars and cuts that covered his arms, stroking over them until he found the one he himself caused "there it is" he chuckled.

Insu drew over the scar with his index, admiring what he had done, that this was just the beginning of many other scars following. "Pretty hard to find Jiji"

What they didn't think about though, was that Jisung's friends grew worried since now was the second turn he missed where Minho played for him. They sent Felix to check, since Minho played and Felix was the second closest to him.

When Felix went to the bathroom he didn't even have to go in it to hear the voice that was obviously talking to Jisung so he just leaned his ear on the door, listening. "What are you gonna do? Run to your parents to cry to them? Sorry to break it to you-"

That was enough for Felix to turn around to get back to the others to get someone since he himself wouldn't be able to do much. Looking at that it was a big relief when he saw Changbin standing in the entrance of the cave.

Felix just grabbed his hand dragging him to the bathroom, which made the others look up and walk out of the cave as well, just to see what their deal is.

Insu and Jisung who didn't notice anything what's going on outside just stood there. Jisung's arms both exposed, being held by Insu while Insu kept touching the scars and cuts, making Jisung visibly uncomfortable and tearing up.

"She's dead Jiji, because of you, that's your fault. Do you hear me? Yours alone. And your dad? In prison, also because of you. Everything bad that happened to you, also just because of you" he pointed at Jisung's arms "just like every little one of those"

Then the door crashed open with Felix and Changbin going in, Changbin being the first to say something "back off. Now" after that the others joined too, eyes darting down to his arms. But Insu didn't move he just grabbed Jisung's wrists tighter.

"I'm catching up with an old classmate guys, we're just having a conversation"

"Yeah? He doesn't look like he wants to have one with you though" Minho hissed through gritted teeth, balling his fists.

Insu couldn't care less though, he just leaned in and whispered into Jisung's ear "see how you shocked them with what you're doing? I bet they think that you're disgusting, look at them they can't even move Jiji"

That made Jisung widen his eyes, new tears shooting in. He couldn't even pull his sleeves down since Insu's grip was tight.

"Damn you I said back off, are you deaf?" this time Changbin raised his voice stepping forward and pushing him away from Jisung, pushing him against the door of a stall "who the fuck do you think you are?" Insu squinted his eyes at Changbin whose grip was ten times tighter on Insu than Insu's grip was on Jisung.

"I'm the person who will fuck you up if you don't get the fuck out. Now. And I'm not going to repeat myself, I only give you this one chance. Remember, we are eight you are only one. And I think right now we kinda are in the mood to hurt you so I'd think twice" he growled lowly.

In the meantime Minho went over to Jisung who was staring at Insu like if he would stop something bad would happen. Only when Insu went past him to the door, not stopping to glare at him until he was out, Jisung snapped out of it breathing heavily. He let the tears fall, his chest rising and falling rapidly making him feel dizzy to the point where he couldn't stand anymore which made him collapse onto the floor, pulling his sleeves back down he crawled in a corner, curling himself in it.

Minho went down to him the second Jisung collapsed, pulling his head close to his chest to stroke through his hair. Jisung couldn't care less who sees him like this now, his mind was cloudy, everywhere was Insu's face and it wouldn't go away.

The others on the other hand didn't have a single clue what just happened and what Jisung's history with that guy is that made him so scared of him.

They were more worried about the condition Jisung was in right now rather than anything else.