22

It was just a shadow wasn't it? Maybe he needs glasses, or to spend time with his friends and then he forgets about it.

They all told the girl behind the counter their shoe size so they could go to the area they booked. It was build like a little cave only for the people that booked areas in that moment, so no one would interrupt by passing them and maybe staring.

While Hyunjin was already heading to set the order of who plays - from youngest to oldest, Jisung was still struggling with his shoes. They were a little, tiny bit too big, he tried to tie them as tight as possible and tried to fiddle with the laces and everything but well, didn't work that good.

"Need to get another size?" Minho leaned over to him, making Jisung eventually give up on trying to make them fit.

"Seems like" so he pulled them off again to walk out of the cave to the counter only in socks. He didn't see the need in pulling his own shoes on first when he would need to pull them off again anyway. He just told her that he needs one size smaller and while she searched for it he looked around. It made him nervous that he wasn't sure what he saw earlier, or if it was real.

The more he winced when he noticed a hand on his lower back and a person that comes to stand next to him.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit distracted today" he sighed, luckily it was only Minho, no one dangerous, just his best friend that made him blush with the little touch.

"Yes, yes no I'm okay. Thank you" Jisung smiled at the girl who gave him the new size which made him turn on his heels to get back to their cave as fast as possible. It was safe there, not like outside of it. Minho just followed him, sitting next to him again. "If you're feeling uneasy we can go again, that's no problem" it was more a whisper, telling Jisung he'd be okay with leaving, without anyone noticing. Minho didn't want to make him feel awkward when anyone would hear that there's a possibility that Jisung wants to go.

"No I'm okay" it wasn't really a lie, he was just nervous because he felt watched ever since he saw the shadow like person, making his hands tremble lightly.

Minho put an arm around him pulling him close. They just stayed like that, Minho occasionally stroking over Jisung's arm, Jisung zoning off until it was his turn for the first time. So he stood up, immediately missing the warmth Minho was giving him just so he could take a bowling ball.

He waited for the signal and then he threw it - it went out in the first two seconds. So he just stood there sighing because that would probably be a view into how this would go. He would just humiliate himself until they can go back home where he could cuddle with Minho, feeling the warmth he misses every time they get separated.

Accepting his fate he went to get another ball and when he wanted to turn, to throw it again he got held back on his waist by Minho.

"Ever played before?" he was close to Jisung's ear lying one hand on the hand Jisung uses to hold the ball.

"Didn't really have friends to play before and my parents didn't like it" he whispered.

"Here let me show you" Minho went to stand behind him moving Jisung's leg with his hand a bit, fixing the grip the latter has on the ball and showing him how it's more comfortable "when you want it to get more momentum, you can also take some steps back and go closer quickly to throw it. But keep your posture in mind" he still was really close to Jisung's face with his own, feeling his cheeks heat up when he took a look at him so he backed away.

"Go for it, it's not like we kill you if you won't hit them"

Jisung nodded while taking some steps back to throw it faster, he watched the ball getting closer to the pins and when it hit six of them he turned to Minho, a grin plastered on his face.

"I would go as far to say you're a natural Ji" Minho smiled proudly while sitting back down, pulling Jisung with him to lie his arm around his waist again.

And like that they played, turned out that Jeongin was pretty good in bowling because he played regularly ever since he was a kid, plus with Chan and Changbin making a strike every two rounds it was kinda obvious which team would win in the end.

An hour into the game Jisung excused himself to go to the bathroom - ordering a new Fanta every ten minutes would eventually turn out like that.

Just when he walked to the bathrooms he didn't feel watched anymore, at all. It was like whatever watched him, if there was something, disappeared just like that. So maybe in the end he really just imagined things, well after the more scary less funny movie they watched the night prior he probably got that feeling to be in some kind of a horror movie.

Nevertheless, even it was just some kind of an imaginary thing that he felt watched, he was still really much cautious, people looking at him must think he's insane or something with the amount of turning around he does. But can they blame him? The poor boy just endured three hours of pure horror while eating a slice of pizza.

But Minho was there too, not with him but there, and Felix and Chan and all the others, there's no reason to worry so much. It was just really strange that the feeling of being watched went away so fast, like it was never there and that was what worried him so much.

So he just tried to brush all of that off since he could just run back to them when he's done with washing his hands. Just that they're some weird noises making him a bit more scared, like a door squealing behind him and soon after that the feeling of someone standing behind him.

"Long time no see Jisungie"

Seems like he didn't just imagine the shadow he saw that looked so familiar, the voice made him almost petrified so it was hard to get his head to look up in the mirror to see him standing almost next to him.

"Insu?"