21

It would probably be a little bit unnecessary to say that they became boyfriends that day. And to be fair, they deserved their little exaggerated announcement the next Friday with the invitation to go bowling to celebrate, all the hiding and sneaking around they did, really started to be more difficult the more time they spent together.

So as spontaneous as they always are, Minho and Jisung decided to sleep at Minho's since it would only be a five minute walk to get there.

"Sooo which food do you fancy right now? This second?" Minho asked while dropping his keys onto the table "my parents are working tonight so we can do whatever we want"

"Do you feel like pizza?"

"I was hoping you'd say that, I'm gonna call, my parents left some money. Which one do you want?"

"The one you'll take, we could also share I don't really feel like eating one alone. Only if you don't mind though"

"I don't, you good with salami?"

"Hell yes I am" it was Jisung's favorite ever since he took a bite from a pizza, other pizzas weren't even in Jisung's 'things I wanna try' list.

What he has in his list, top priority is to love to eat. He just couldn't and that made him mad. Like what's wrong with him, what did he ever do wrong in his life? Why couldn't he just enjoy dinner with his friends like a normal human being? Instead he would sit there, look at his food and count the calories and picture the fat on his stomach. He was sick of that, he didn't want any fat on his body.

It's good that he didn't say that he wants his own pizza when he wouldn't eat it anyway.

How fast his mind can change - two minutes ago he craved it so bad now he feels sick by the thought of pizza.

And by the time they watched a movie with the pizza in their lap he definitely was sure that he won't be eating that day.

He just always acted like he'd pick up a slice but when he actually had to pick up one, the movie was so interesting he had to take his hand back and let go of the slice.

But he was envious, Minho was eating so normal like he was really enjoying it, why can't he himself be like that?

So when he finally picked up one of the last three slices, Minho excused himself to go to the bathroom, then Jisung just put it down again. It could look like he really ate it and he wouldn't even have to eat it at all.

And he couldn't even eat anyway since Aera called the second he put the slice down, so he stood up walking through Minho's room a bit.

"Hello sweetie, I just wanted to tell you that Yijun and I won't be home today, we got invited by some friends"

"Oh yes okay have fun, I'll probably sleep over at Minho's is that okay?"

"Yes of course, did you eat already?"

"Yeah we uh ordered pizza, salami, we shared one. Tasty"

"I'm glad, I really need to go we didn't start to get ready yet and we ought to be there in 20 minutes" she chuckled.

"Yeah well then you should probably hurry" he joined.

"Yeah I probably should. Just wanted to check up on you, I'll see you later then. Bye honey"

Then she hung up and Jisung put his phone away, turning around quickly when Minho cleared his throat behind him.

"I'm sorry Aera called, I couldn't ignore her"

Minho crossed his arms, looking at him.

"Why did you tell her that you ate?"

"Because I did?"

"no, no what you did is acting like you were eating but you didn't. And I also didn't see you eating in school today. I don't think I've ever seen you eating in school. Jisung when was the last time you ate?"

It caught him kinda off guard, he didn't expect him to notice anything of that, he also didn't expect Minho to talk to him about it.

And he didn't expect himself to have to think about that question so long. He can't remember when he ate something. Of course little snacks in between but a proper meal?

"Jisung I'm genuinely worried about you, you shouldn't have to think about when you ate something the last time"

He pulled Jisung back to the bed to sit down with him and hug him.

"Please, only one slice I'll eat the other two but you don't have to starve yourself, your body needs food"

Jisung wanted to object, say it doesn't and he's fine like this. But deep down he knows he isn't and Minho just indirectly told him that he's not. He doesn't want to disappoint him not about something simple as food so he just nodded.

Leading to them continuing the movie, Minho having finished the two slices he said he'll eat while Jisung is still chewing on the first bite.

"Ji it's okay to eat okay?" Minho pulled him onto his lap so Jisung could lean on him and Minho could still hug him while he nibbles on his pizza.

And with Minho stroking through Jisung's hair gently, hugging him from behind, it was a bit easier for Jisung to eat that slice and actually enjoying part of it.

It was so comfortable for them to lie like that, that they fell asleep at the end of the movie, still cuddling.

Which made them wake up the next day, around the time they should be meeting at the bowling alley.

So Jisung just threw on some clothes Minho gave him. They didn't even have time to brush their hair and get ready properly, they just ran there as soon as they changed their clothes.

Making the others laugh, only Chan went up to them to fix their hair as good as he could do it before they went inside, getting their area ready. They decided to split it up, that they'd have two teams, one consisting of Chan, Seungmin, Changbin and Jeongin and the other of Hyunjin, Felix, Minho and Jisung.

The time they spent at the register, Jisung used to look around, the whole room was decorated with neon lights and the perfect amount of light so it wouldn't hurt your eyes. But when he looked over to the place where you could also play billiard and air hockey, he winced.

He just started to hope that he's getting hallucinations at this point.