Four

Harry was acting very weird. He came home upset and hasn't spoken to me since. "I don't know, Yaya. He's been very distant today. You think it's my hair?" She sighed. "I think it's pretty...maybe it was a hard day? Go check on him and call me back. If that doesn't work then I'll have Master call him." I hung the phone up after we said our goodbyes and walked upstairs to Harry's room. "Daddy?" I knocked on the door. No answer. "Daddy!" I yelled much louder this time. Still no answer. I twisted the door knob and it was locked. Where was he? "Daddy!! Open the door!" Nothing. I sat down in front of the door and waited for him.

Harry
"She's screaming for you." Lauren said with a smirk on her face. She laid across my bare chest and ran her fingers over my tattoos. "I heard sniffling too. She's crying? Why did you find such a weak submissive? How old is she anyways?" I groaned. "16. Her parents needed money to pay for their bills and such. She's gorgeous and innocent." Lauren rolled her eyes. "I'm not?"
"No. You're not. Especially not what you just did." She trailed kisses down my stomach. "I should go. Tonight is Taco Tuesdays at my place." I just nodded and shut my eyes. "Go out the back way so she won't see you."
"Kay." I reached in my wallet and handed her $200. "Until next time." She nodded and opened my bedroom door to reveal Honey laying on the floor shivering and asleep. Fuck. I motioned for Lauren to go over her while I got dressed.
"Honey...baby girl wake up." She stirred in her sleep but didn't move. "Honey. Up."
"No." What did she just say? "Honey get off the floor, now. I'm not going to tell you again." She stood to her feet and just stared at me. "What?"
"You must think I'm a damn fool."
"What did you just say?" I asked with a serious tone. "What did I tell you about your language."
"Please, I speak English. Spare me the language speech again." I've had it with her. I picked her up easily and threw her over my shoulder. "Put me the fuck down you cheater!! I loved you! I was going to give you something that I can never get back but you're out fucking sluts who's holes are bigger than Texas! I bet her vagina is big enough for a damn 12 inch sub from subway! Then you have a nerve to bring her here while I'm here? To think I was actually going to try and help you feel better because I thought you were having a bad day at work. I got my hair done, nails, even did a little shopping for lingerie but did you care? Didn't think so. Move the hell out of my way."
I put her down and just stared at her. I didn't know if I should be angry or feel bad. "Have you quite finished?"
"Hell no! You fucked with the right one now!" She stormed off upstairs and banged on the wall with each step that she took.
I knew that I was truly fucked.
Like and comment 💕 these fools are throwing fireworks at 12:00 am in the pouring rain. God help them. Happy Fourth of July everyone!
Janet Jackson from Why Did I Get Married Too tho but enjoy 😂