Eight

"Honey, please don't make a big fuss about this. The one time I want you to come with me to work you won't."
Hell no I wasn't. "Nope, I'd rather stay here in bed then see some woman suck your dick for money." He sighed and slammed his fists on the wall beside my bed. "Honey..."
"I'm sorry, daddy but I'm not going. No way."
"You know what? Fine. I don't have to fucking take this this morning. I have too much to deal with at work already." Harry seemed like something was bothering him but I didn't really care. Deep down I did. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked off into the distance. I have to admit, seeing him in his work suit really turned me on but I didn't want to give him the benefit of the doubt and feed his ego even more than it already had been fed. "Sorry?"
"That's all you can say? Sorry? You've let me down, kitten." I covered my head with the covers and shut my eyes. Maybe if I go back to sleep he'll leave.
"You thought." He said and pulled the covers off of my whole body and threw them on the floor. "Since you won't come to work with me, you're going to make me cum."
The fuck?
"How am I supposed to do that?" He shook his head. "I don't know-" He started taking off his pants while still staring at me. "Figure it out, baby girl. Daddy is late for work." His manhood sprang from his underwear as soon as he took them off and slapped against his abdomen. Fuck.
"Daddy.." I moaned and he motioned for me to come here. "Kitten..Daddy wants you to suck him." There was one problem though. "I don't know how to. I've never done this stuff before." He groaned and started jerking himself off in front of me. "Okay, get on your knees for starters." He moaned again and I swear it was the sexiest thing I've heard in my life. I kneeled in front of him. "Now what?" He moved his hand back and forth over his shaft. "Move your hands like this first." I nodded and took him in my hands, moving it up and down like he had just done. He let out a loud moan and chewed on his lip. "F-Faster, kitten." I obeyed his command and picked up the pace. "Oh kitten, use your mouth now." I was scared. How was all of that going to fit in my mouth? I just nodded and leaned down in front of it. I started with licking the head where there was already pre-cum leaking out. "Daddy it's salty." I giggled and he nodded his head. "I know, baby girl. Just please..."
I licked one more time before taking him in my mouth. "Oh fuck..oh kitten, shit just like that." I took in all that I could and used my hand for the rest. "You gonna make Daddy cum, baby?" He had his head against the wall and his eyes staring in mine. I batted my lashes at him and took more of him in my mouth. "So innocent..so beautiful." His breath caught in his throat and he released all in my mouth. I swallowed the warm substance and smiled up at his panting frame leaned against the wall. "I've never had a suck like that."
"Really? What about-"
"Never."

Smut is love, smut is life. 😂 I'm innocent I promise. I just happen to write a thing or two about a thing or two.