Fourteen

"Daddy...yes, fuck.." I moaned out as Daddy's tongue did magic on my already swollen bud. "Hold still. I can't please you right if you don't hold still."
I pouted and tugged at his hair. "I can't be still though...it just feels-oh!" He started back up again and my hand pulled more of his curly locks between my fingers out of instinct. He moaned against my sex which drove me insane.
"D-daddy I can't hold it...please..please." He looked up at me and stuck one finger inside of me. "Not yet. I have to get you prepared for what's to come." He pulled his finger out and pushed it way back in, making me arch my back and grind against his hand. "I'm going to try something and I want you to tell me if you like it." I nodded my head and he went into his closet. What was he up to now? He came back a few minutes later with blue cable ties, tape, and something long and white.
"Um..Daddy?"
"Yes?" He started tying me up without even asking me and then taped my wrists and ankles together for extra support I guess.
"Why am I being punished?" He chuckled and kissed me softly. "Oh, baby girl. This is far from punishment." I nodded and smiled as I waited for him to do something. Anything.
The white thing started vibrating under his hand and that's when I put two and two together.
"D-Daddy... I don't think-" Before I could finish my sentence, he shoved the vibrator in my mouth. "Shut up. I don't want to hear a sound, understand?" I nodded my head as the vibrator buzzed against my teeth. I was beyond confused.
He stepped out of his black sweatpants and took off his tanktop. His body was amazing and it made me wetter by the second. The only thing he had on was a pair of black Calvin Klein boxer briefs and a few of his rings. "I'm going to have you now. Okay? It may hurt at first because you're innocent- you are innocent, correct?" I nodded my head and tried to contain my smile but I couldn't. I was finally getting what I wanted from Daddy and he was willing to give me it. Was I falling in love with him?
"Okay. Good." He stepped out of his boxers next and my gosh, he was huge. Bigger than I had imagined. "So wet for Daddy." He began to rub up and down my slit and chewed on his lip as he did so. That made a waterfall. "You're throbbing and soaked, love. Who made you this wet?" He started rubbing me faster. I tried to talk but the vibrator was getting in the way. "Yyyyy...."
"I can't hear you." He smacked my clit, making me scream and moan out loud. "Answer me."
"Y-you! You, daddy." Daddy took the vibrator out of my mouth and threw it on the floor somewhere. I didn't care.
He got my blanket from off of the floor and put it on top of us. "Whatever you do, don't look down. Not for your first time."
"Why?" I honestly didn't know why but I know it had something to do with me losing my virginity.
"I don't want you to be scared of what you may see. There may be blood." I gulped but nodded.
"Okay, Daddy."
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes."
"Good. Please remember that I love you, okay? And I care about you."
"I know, Daddy."
"Because I'm about to fuck you like I don't." He entered me all at once but stopped so that I could get adjusted to how large he was. It felt like my insides were burning but I felt pleasure at the same time. "Oh!" He smiled and looked down at me. "Are you alright? If you want to we can stop for tonight and continue tomorrow if you're in too much-" I started to grind my hips up to meet his and moaned. "Fuck, Princess don't do that." His eyes got darker and he took complete control. All at once he started pounding into me with everything that he had. "O-oh daddy fuck faster!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Who's are you, baby?" He asked but I couldn't form words at this point. He lifted one leg above his shoulder and pounded into me harder. "Answer me."
"D-daddy fuck it's yours. I'm yours!!" He grinned and was going so fast that the bed started to make weird sounds. "Daddy...I'm close." I scratched at my wrists and earned a hiss from him. "Fuck.." He whispered in my ear with his head in the crook of my neck. "Cum for Daddy, baby. Come on. Cum all over my big cock." That sent me over the edge and I moaned out one last time before I came everywhere. Literally it was all over him and the bed.
"You squirted. And wet the bed." He laughed as we both rode out our highs.
"Sorry?" He pulled out of me and stood up. "How was that?"
"Everything that I had been dreaming of this whole time." I could see a little red on his cock but I didn't say anything. "Sore?"
"Very."
"Get some sleep." He untied me and placed the covers over me. "Wait did you want to change the sheets or?" I shook my head no. "We can tomorrow, Daddy. I wanna take a nap."
"Alright, love." He looked at me one last time before grabbing his clothes and shutting my bedroom door.

Harry
"I did it." I told Louis over the phone. He laughed like a maniac. "Did what? Killed somebody from work? I know a good lawyer-"
"No, idiot. I fucked her."
"Fucked? Her first time? You didn't even go slow?" I sighed. "She didn't tell me to so I just assumed that it was alright. Plus, she didn't seem to be complaining anyways."
"Did you use protection or no?"
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
"Sure..sure I did."
"Just checking because I know how you feel about having kids right now. I'm just glad you got it over with. Wait until the boys hear this. She signed the contract and lost her virginity in the same week." I slightly smiled. "Yeah I guess so." Deep down I was still worrying about the condom issue. "Hey, Lou?"
"Yeah?"
"What are the odds of a woman getting pregnant her first time without a condom?"
"You didn't use one, did you?" I sighed.
"No. I didn't. I forgot.."
"Well, it depends. Did you pull out?"
Fucking hell.
"No."
"Oh no, Harry."

So how did I do?? Some feedback would be nice cause I have no experience whatsoever in writing sexual things 😂 I tried though and I hope you guys like it. Enjoy 😘