Twenty

"I fucked your father."

Heavenly backed away from Harry slowly, scared of what he may do or say to her. She knew she was dead wrong the moment their clothes started coming off.

I just sat there with a smirk on my face as I sipped my water. I knew something would happen eventually to make Harry see the Heavenly we all know and love. So it didn't shock me that she did this. "His father though? You lost your virginity to a middle aged married man with two kids? In a garden?"

Heavenly nodded and got on her knees in front of Harry. "I'm sorry, sir." I couldn't read Harry's expression but I knew it had to be somewhere between pissed and angry. He just watched her closely without a word.

"Harry, please...."

He grabbed her by her arm and stood her up in front of him. "Go to your room before I change my mind." She stood there shocked I suppose because he didn't punish her but in a way, it wasn't his authority to do so because he wasn't her dominant.

"Heavenly, go!" I shouted and she ran off towards the staircase and up to her room, slamming the door behind her. "I don't know what's wrong with her...I'm sorry."

Harry opened up a bottle of alcohol of some sort and poured it in a glass. It was a dirty brown color, meaning it was something very strong. "Yeah, me too." He took his first swig and hissed. "Shit that's good."

"Baby.." I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "It's going to be okay."

"Yeah I know, I just don't want my mum to find out, you know? She loves that man very much and..."

I was confused. "Wait. That isn't your dad?"

He bursted out laughing and shook his head. "Heavens no. He's my step-father, Honey."

I let out a huge sigh of relief. That's why he didn't flip shit when she told him.

"Okay, that makes me feel a whole lot better that she didn't sleep with your actual dad."

Harry pulled me into a tight embrace and laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you."

I was frozen in my place. He what?

Filler chapter. Something slight since yall have been patiently waiting for another chapter...sorry I've been gone from this book for so long. Patience sequel got published and school started sooo...it's been pretty hectic but I'm back and the update schedule is back on track for this book. (Mondays and Fridays) 💘 enjoy!