Nineteen

"Mum, she's black, of course it'll offend her!" Gemma shouted back to their mother. I didn't quite understand what they were talking about until Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"They're talking about your braids. Mum thought that it was real hair and Gemma told her not to ask you if it was because you all apparently get offended...."

I sighed. "No, it's okay. I wouldn't have gotten offended over something as small as that."

Harry traced kisses down my neck, causing me to shiver. "Come upstairs for a bit, yeah? They're busy talking about family business anyways. My dad is showing your sister some family photos. No one will notice."

I hesitated but nodded anyways. Anything to get away from this madness.

His parent's and Gemma's flight landed early this morning, forcing us to wake up at quarter to 6. Then, his mom complained the whole car ride home because she was so jet lagged. Now, I guess she's questioning how I look.

"Are you hesitating?" Harry knocked me out of my train of thought.

"No, Daddy. Sorry...just thinking."

"About?"

I hesitated again. Should I tell him? Would it make him upset because I'm not feeling his mother right now?

"You're hesitating again and you didn't answer the question I just asked you."

Seeing Harry in his Dominant mode really turned me on but I knew better than to try him in front of his family.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I just keep thinking about what Olivia said and how your mom doesn't really like me that much and the baby and..."

"Shut up." He placed his lips on mine, giving me a hard yet passionate kiss. It was getting a little heated until Heavenly cleared her throat, making us both turn to look at her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Permission to show your father the garden, sir?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Granted. Just be back before dinner."

"Yes, sir."

I was shocked at how good she was being. Usually she would have some bullshit to say but right now, she was the sweetest thing.

"Now, back to you."

I turned back to face Harry. "Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

****
"Oh dinner was just marvelous!" Anne stated.

Olivia smiled and poured her another glass of wine. "Thank you, ma'am."
She turned to me next with a huge grin on her face. "Love, you're glowing."

I couldn't believe her. She was dangling me in his mother's face and quite frankly, I didn't mind it.

"Thank you, Livvy. I feel amazing."

Heavenly coughed. "I would too I mean...we heard you two all the way out in the garden. Harry must have a bomb ass di-"

"Enough!" Harry shouted as he entered the dining room again. "What me and my Submissive does should not concern any of you. She's mine and I do as I please to her."

Heavenly got silent.

"Apologize to your sister." Harry said, his voice hard and filled with anger. "Now!"

"Sorry, Honey. I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't. It's true..but..."

Harry waved his hand in the air. "Honey, stop it. We will not discuss our sexual life at the dinner table. Heavenly go to your room. Honey go to ours."

We both nodded and went our separate ways.

"Olivia, clean this mess up. Mom, dad, Gemma, goodnight." Harry excused himself once again and followed me up to our bedroom.

"You just love to embarrass and disobey me, don't you? You wouldn't be yourself if you didn't."

"I didn't mean to..."

"Save it. I want you on the bed, naked, and on all fours when I return."