Introduction

[ Rory emerges from a space pod in the Nevada desert with no memories, and only one certainty-this world is not her home.

She refuses to live as a lab rat for the US military and fights to make a new home for herself. While she's settled into a life on Earth with a man she loves, she's unknowingly left another behind. Worse, a threat looms over Earth, one that has already ravaged her home planet. One day her lost memories suddenly reactive and she must make an unimaginable decision. Torn between two lives and two loves, Rory must decide what she's fighting for, and just whose side she's really on.]

~~~

This wasn't her world, and that was the only thing she knew.

Not who she was or how she'd wound up kneeling against dry, cracked desert ground, wind peppering her skin in a stinging spray of dust. The blue sky stretching above her looked absurd, like something she'd seen in pictures but never in real life. It all felt so foreign.

~~~

Welcome to Rory's journey to piece together a life torn between two worlds

Welcome to Rory's journey to piece together a life torn between two worlds. This book has such a special place in my heart because I've often found myself caught in a tug of war between action & adventure and romance. So I decided to indulge fully indulge in all the good things for this suspenseful and evocation exploration of one very determined woman.

What to expect:

*Action and romance in equal measures

*All the angst and swooning

*First contact & cyberpunk elements

*Love triangle versus why choose?

*An intergalactic conflict

*The war to save Earth

*A focus on Rory's personal war of the heart

*One woman's refusal to lose the ones she loves

*Mystery, science, & politics (I promise these are fun!)

*Dual Timeline & Multi-POV

Volume 1 will release daily until all 70 chapters have been posted.

Content Warnings: Violence, grief, death, and war

~~~

Hearing from readers is one of my favorite parts of publishing. Your engagement truly means so much to me. Please never hesitate to leave feedback, reactions, or just chat! You can read my novel Eclipse: Time Thief  here on Wattpad before it launches on Kindle and Audible. I also have a a slow-burn dystopian I'm editing and an action-packed isekai I'm currently drafting. Witness volume 1 is complete. I'm drafting Witness volume 2. Stay tuned for more Wattpad releases.

If you want to join my discord or checkout my website, my linktree is on my profile! You can also find my work on Royal Road and Scribblehub.

Let's begin!