1

The above photo is Lisa Marcos's wife, Elizabeth Gonzalez.

" MOM THIS IS GETTING CREEPY EACH DAY SINCE THE MASQUERADE BALL THAT YOU TWO MISSED WHILE YOU WERE ON VACATION."
" Your mom and I are listening. What is going on that you requested us to return sooner than we planned?"

Our daughter is telling Jane and me that a lady helped Ryan, my wife, and Lupe pull off a huge fundraiser for New Beginnings. So far we are not seeing a problem. Money can be beneficial for the youths who are foster children. We continue to listen while we are eating lunch at Julianne and Ryan's home with our loved ones and all of our security guards present.

" Julianne and Maura this lady required we all had to wear a mask that you couldn't see who was whom. It was a fun event but something was off. Jay and I are pulling our resources together to track this woman down. She has put a deadline for New Beginnings to pay a whopping fee of 50 billion to stop a deadly virus from happening. We have scientists and engineers looking into to see how many will die if this virus goes out. So far half of the world would be impacted within a week and it would spread like wildfire." " Kono but what does this have to do with Jane and me?" " Maura she says she knows you two when you worked in Boston. You two met her along with Angela. Does this ring a bell? She only wants to deal with you two ladies. This is why your daughter requested you two to return early. "

Jane and I are writing down all the names we could think of. Officers as well as private investigators along with the underworld which includes mobsters, like Sonny Corinthos, look for her. More precisely, people who are employed by him and others.

" Lisa we are sorry we missed your and Eiza's wedding. "
" Thank you, Jane. We know we did it at the last minute. We will show you the photos later on. "

My wife came from working out. She is a fellow judge like myself. Avery and the other judges love her. I love her too. I decided to keep Marcos as my last name which she supported. We lived in once was Jane and my huge old home once. We redecorated it to fit both of our styles. We sold a lot of the old stuff online and donated the monies to Habit for Humanity and animal shelters."

We both nod and Lisa tells them we have the money to pay the sum but this person hasn't told anyone the drop-off location.