18

Jennifer closes the door. We look and Maura asks her a question.

" Jennifer, where is Lisa?"  " The manager told us a pipe broke in their room and you got them a room."

I looked at the others and chuckled.

" Jennifer Eiza lied . I guess she wanted time alone with her wife. Hopefully, it will be a good thing. Go take a shower.  Your food is in the oven."

Jennifer tells Maura to thank you. She leaves to go take a shower.   Clayton shows up all clean a few seconds later. He had used the fitness room in my suite.  He was hungry but said he would wait for his wife. He laughed because she told him what Eiza had done.  We talked some outside looking at the water and people enjoying themselves in the water.

" Babe, have you eaten yet?"  " No, I was waiting for you. Let's eat and the four of us can figure out what we are going to do today."

We all entered the suite. Jane locks the French doors. We all take a seat at the table. Jennifer poured Jane and me some pineapple orange juice by lagers. She placed her and Clayton's food on the table for them to eat with the juice she poured for them.

Maura hears a knock on the hallway door.  Jane gets up to answer it. It is an employee with a cart to collect Lisa and Eiza's belongings. He informs us that they will be staying in the suite that Mrs. Lisa Marcos Gonzalez reserved for them for the rest of their stay.  We told him we would go pack their things.  Jane and I went to pack up all their stuff.  He loads everything up on the cart. We point out four more items to be added which he adds. Jane hands him a twenty.  Maura tells him to send them a bottle of champagne and some chocolate-dipped strawberries and bill her for them. He leaves.

" Babe we have a few empty rooms now.  I know Julianne and Ryan are on their way here. Ryan needs a break.  She is bringing,  Rosalie,  Miguel,  Rebecca and Miguel with her. "
" I will call the front desk and tell them to send them here. I will cancel their rooms and have housekeeping come and change the bedding. "

Maura made a phone call to make arrangements.  Jennifer and Clayton finished their breakfast.  We waited until the others arrived before we made our plans. We hear a knock.

" Hi, sweetheart come in. You all pick your rooms. We waited until you all came to decide on what we would be doing today?"  " Mom we brought our boats. We figured we go fishing for tonight's dinner.  We already have them docked and ready.   Ryan ordered food to be packed for lunch.  We just have to pick it up. I will ask Ryan to order more food."

Julianne asks Ryan.  Ryan used the landline to double the amount of food she ordered and asked them to place everything on the boats. We go change and head out the back. Maura secures her suite. The son is out.  We see Lisa and Eiza and then wave to them. They are in the hot tub with the champagne and strawberries I ordered for them.