12 Reality Elizabeth Gonzalez

" Susan I will raise our daughter with her stepmom. We will love her and take care of it as our own when she is born."  " Eiza I am sorry for what I did to you all especially you."

We were at the hospital when she suddenly started bleeding. Carina had them rush me into a room. I was crying while Eiza held my hand.  Lisa and Maura were praying out loud. I just hoped that God would answer their prayers.   An hour later our daughter died. I lost too much blood.  She was intersex. We chose not to tell anyone but us three the name we chose for her, Elizabeth  Gonzalez.  My heart stopped and I could hear Carina telling them to charge the defibrillator   Maura and Carina were doing CPR  on me because someone didn't make sure it was working correctly. I could see Eiza and Lisa crying.  Eiza stated she would have a vasectomy before they left Germany.  I could feel the pain in her words and see the pain in all of their hearts. Lisa asked her if she was sure. She replied yes.  Maura said she would make arrangements in Washington for my surgery.  She didn't trust the medical staff here.  I didn't blame them when they owned a defibrillator and it didn't work. I left for heaven to be with my daughter,  my sons, and all the others I loved.

Carina called Susan's death. My wife just cried. The three of us held her up she was too sad and depressed to stand on her own. 

" I want to give them a proper burial here in Germany. " " Eiza why don't we make arrangements for them to be flown to Sacramento to have a memorial for just us? I doubt others will want to attend because of Susan."
" Maura if they choose to only be there because of Elizabeth. They are not my true friends. " 
" I will help her Maura make the arrangements.  Eiza I am truly sorry."
" Carina thank you."

We left Lisa and Ezia there in the room so they could have some privacy.  Maura calls John to fly the Everlasting Winery plane to Germany. I and Maura would make all the necessary arrangements for both of them.

The authorities took us to the police station to be interrogated for three days, not five days. On our fourth day, John and Joy arrived on the plane and off we went to Washington DC to meet with the FBI. Abigail and Eric would be waiting for us at the airport.

" Babe Eiza and Lisa are heartbroken.  Eiza stated if people are only showing up for her beloved daughter, Elizabeth Gonzalez,  they aren't her friends.  Please make sure everyone who is there knows this. If not, tell them to stay home. Lisa and I know about you and Charice.  I hope you two tell Samuel. He has the right to know. This could ruin their marriage but it's up to them to decide."  " Maur I disagree with Eiza but will be there to support them both. She makes my ex happy which ultimately makes me happy.  I love you. Kim will be waiting for your call to make an appointment for therapy.  I love you."
" I love you too."

I ended the call and checked on Eiza. Eiza was drunk. Lisa was holding her hair up as she puked.  Carina gave her something to settle her stomach and a sleeping pill for her to take.  We helped her get changed.

" Maura I am sorry this happened to you all. John and I will be wherever we are needed. We have many sympathy cards and monies for them to help pay for their funerals."
" Thank you, Joy. I know they will appreciate it. I  need to finish up the arrangements. "

Maura left to one a private area to make her calls.

" Maya I will be home sooner than expected. I am okay. Eiza expects anyone who attends their funeral to be on their best behavior.  Maura and I tried everything. It was the hospital's fault for having a faulty defibrillator.  I want Jane to take the case.  Please talk to her about it. Love you. I am going to eat dinner then sleep."
" Love you, Carina. "

We ended the call. I knew my wife would contact Jane and make it work out for Eiza. I would pay for her services.  I knew the others would too.

I ate my salmon fish, risotto, and salad with two glasses of wine.  I then pushed the lever on my seat and fell asleep.