19

Several weeks had passed. Julianne,  Ryan, and their four guards went home. We had a few joint counseling sessions with Ryan, Lupe, Lisa, Eiza, Maura, and me. We all saw that none of us were to blame for Susan aka Phantom's actions.  Maura and I still were not having sex. We were having couples therapy about being with Charice.  I knew I lost trust in her but it was my fault not hers. She was forced to have sex with others or be killed. Samuel moved out of the Reeves home and back with Charice. They were seeing Kim for counseling. They still were sleeping alone but at least under one roof. I finally got the clearance that was ribs were healed but not to exercise too much or lift heavy items over twenty-five pounds. Lisa and Eiza were enjoying themselves being in their room at the inn. They only had two more weeks of therapy before they were able to return to work as judges.  Eiza was getting better not being so depressed losing her two children by miscarriages.  Today the six of us had just finished golfing with Abigail and Eva. We were now eating lunch in Abigail's clubhouse.  Abigail had the lowest score. They would fly back this afternoon after they had lunch with us.

" Jane, how are the three lawsuits going?"  " Eva we have settled two out of court. The manufacturer is the one not willing to budge. Next week I will be flying to Wisconsin to the headquarters to try to resolve this case once and for all. We all will be going along with Carina since it's not in Germany. I have prepped them all to speak if necessary. " " Jane I  am glad the other two lawsuits I was able to settle for you in Germany. I rather not return there for anything unless it's necessary. I didn't mind doing the cases as you all were doing some in-depth counseling as a group. I heard it got deep and very emotional. "  " Abigail it was both. At least now the sessions are not as difficult. "

We all finished dinner and paid our bills. We left tips and walked to our vehicles.  We hugged Eva and Abigail Mac before they got into Abigail's helicopter with their golf equipment.

" Let's go dancing tonight and not to the beach bar," says Eiza.

We agreed and got into our vehicles and drove back to the inn.

"Maura, how are Samuel and Charice doing?" " Samuel is back home but they are sleeping in separate bedrooms and working on their marriage with Kim Mills. Samuel said he still is struggling with her. He doesn't want to be near you for a while. "  " I don't plan on it unless you have him come with us to Wisconsin. " " No, he will be just working out of my clinic like filing and making sure my employees and patients are safe."

We finally arrived at the inn.  Jane backs into the parking spot with the SUV.  We get out and unload the golf equipment like everyone else. We tell them we will eat in the main restaurant at 6 before we go dancing. We say our goodbyes to Eiza and Lisa.  Clayton tells us Samuel has been taking care of all the mail and packages that have arrived at their home.  We go inside to take a nap.