8

The following morning, they had me lay on top of my wife with my penis inside her vagina. We both were chained up that way after we had breakfast and lunch. They left after lunch. Dinner had passed without us having anything but water. Only two guards were left besides the ones with Maura and Susan. They had returned from grocery shopping. They apologized for what the others had done and untied us. They told us they called Susan. They would be here in two hours. She supposedly had some of the guards with her to go look for the five. The two guards while making our dinner while we showered and got dressed.

We sat at the dining table to eat the meal they cooked. We drank a bottle of wine just the two of us.

" Our boss said if the five of them are found,  you two get to decide what punishment they will endure before they are burned alive."

Ezia and I told them we wanted what was done to us to be done to them by the men and women. They called Susan and she said most definitely. She was angry they raped us and did what they did to us both. She, Maura, and the guards laughed when they heard my Ezia had bit the man's penis off and bled to death. They were ordered to clean up the mess and burn his body which they did. Two hours later they arrived. The guards found all but one man. Maura hugged us both. They took their luggage and put them away in the bedrooms.

"TAKE EACH OF THEM TO MY SPECIAL ROOM RIP THEIR CLOTHES ALL OFF AND PLACE THEM LIKE THEY PLACED THESE LADIES."

The two of us explained how and where. Susan told them anyone who bites and causes death to the ones not handcuffed or tied will die slowly. The guards removed their clothes and started raping,  oral copulating them etcetera. We all were enjoying them and hearing them screaming and begging Susan to have them stop. Susan had them stop. She handed Ezia and Lisa machetes to slice their bodies before they were burned alive. They both had no problem using them. The bodies and machetes were burned.

We went outside to walk off the stench.  Maura told us she was falling for Susan a little bit. Ezra asked how. I answered how for Maura. We finally went back in.

" Maura I gave 10 million to New Beginnings, New Visions, Habit for Humanity,  your clinic, Tommy's dentist program, the two Vincent Korsak's Children Shelter, veterans,  the homeless food project, and the animal clinic. Ezia I am going to bed. If you are not up to fucking me tonight is okay.