21 Wisconsin

We were in Wisconsin finally. Maura flew her plane here from Sacramento. We were at the headquarters of the manufacturer of the defibrillator.

" You all it seems they won't settle so we have agreed on a mediator to settle it or it will take too many years to settle this lawsuit. The mediator has requested only Maura and Carina to give testimony. Eiza and Lisa you two will have to stay here."

I looked at my wide and grabbed her hand. I told Eiza it probably was for the best since neither of us was a doctor. We could only state legal facts. The three of them went inside the closed room. They were there for several hours. They came out tired. Jane tells us we could fly back to Sacramento. The mediator would notify us of the outcome of her decision. We all left for the airport. Clayton drove us back to the airport. Maura informed us we would eat dinner at our own homes.
While on the plane, Eiza and I had our second-to-last video session. The final one would have to be in person. Our therapist informed us we both have made a lot of progress and the next one would be a short session. We had a lengthy session and even got Carina, Maura, and Jane's input on our session. We ended it and decided to have a beer. We ended up falling asleep.

"Jane you heard what she said. We need to have more sessions with Kim before we think about engaging in sex again. I know this isn't something you wanted to hear. I am still having problems with you being unfaithful to me. me and our marriage. I had sex not because I was forced. YES, I may have enjoyed it but that is a natural thing when you're aroused and cum. We should be landing soon. My new helicopter will be waiting for me to fly us back to our home. Ezia will drove Carina home. "

I just nodded. I disagreed with having more sessions. I was done rehashing and being open with my feelings. Nothing would change what Charice and I did many times in their absences. We finally landed. We all got out. Jane had her briefcase as we exited the plane and got into my helicopter with everyone else. Jane was my co-pilot just in case I needed help.
It didn't take us long to land in my hanger and we got out. I locked the doors on my helicopter, and the hangar and turned on the alarm. We said goodbye to everyone. We entered our home.

" Hi auntie, we figured you would two would be tired. I made us an Alfredo with garlic bread and salad for us all to have. June just opened a bottle of wine to allow it to breathe before she pours it for us. How did it go?" " Baby girl they had a lady mediator to hear the lawsuit. Only Maura and Carina were allowed to give testimony. We should find out her decision in several days. Now it's just a waiting game. " " Aunties the family is worried about you two."
" Why?" " Auntie Maura because we know you two are not having coitus. We are afraid of Auntie Janie seeking someone else to get her sexual needs met. " " Jane is this true?" " Maura,
I keep rehashing everything. Nothing had changed and yes to my family's concerns. You're not being fair. You laughed the other night at me when I was using a dildo. "
" Jane, how do you expect me to react? I am not a doormat and here for you on command to have sex with. My feelings matter. " " Auntie on another subject entirely different. I keep having night mares that I married Lisa your ex wife while June was married to Aspen. "
" Jane I keep telling her it didn't happen. She has only been married to me and her ex husband. "
" Baby girl June is right. It probably feels real but it isn't. "

June asked my aunt a question which they both answered honestly. Maura then realized she was holding onto resentment for too long. She admitted it while we ate dinner. They left two hours later. We both had a heart-to-heart talk that night.