21

In the early morning, I wake up first with a blanket fully covering me. I look to the side and see Severus sleeping peacefully on his back with his head turned to the side.
When I look at the time, I realize it's five in the morning. It's still dark out but I like it.

With a big stretch after sitting up straight, I get off the bed and go to the bathroom. Afterwards, I grab some panties and go back to bed since it's still early. I still feel a bit tired.

When I'm under the sheets, I turn to lay on my side and lift myself up a bit with my elbow so I can give him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"You always look so handsome when you sleep." I whisper. Severus slowly wakes up and takes in a deep breath.

"I know I do." He says with his eyes still closed. I laugh at his response and wrap my arm around his torso while resting my head on his chest.

"Last night was amazing, Severus." I say after planting a small kiss on his chest. He opens his eyes a bit and looks down at me.

"I will arrange our daughter's next sleepover."

"Well, I was actually thinking that Amia can sleepover next weekend with the girls again." I mention. I want to plan ahead and even make a backup plan in case no one is able to take care of Amia. I need to meet with Grant next Friday so I'm hoping everything works out.

"Same day Friday?"

"Yeah. It can be just like yesterday. Amia will go to her sleepover, you will need to go to your meeting, and then you can come back to a nice warm meal." I plan out... for now.

"And leave you here alone again?"

"I don't mind. Besides, I'll be preparing your favorite meal and maybe I'll wear something that you'll like afterwards." I say while caressing his chest with my finger.

"I'll be expecting the color black."

"Anything you want." I pull myself up a bit and kiss his cheek.
"I love you."

"I know." He sighs as he leans his head back onto the pillow. I slap his chest to make him say the phrase back to me and it causes him to smile.
"I love you too." He says.

I smile at the words and hug him tighter.
When he sighs again, I look up and see him close his eyes but then opens them back up. I don't think he can go back to sleep.

"Do you want me to give you a back rub?" I ask.

"No." He closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep but opens his eyes again.

"Okay. Lay on your stomach." I say as I sit up straight with the blanket still covering me.

"You don't need to do anything. You may sleep." Severus grabs my arm to pull me back down but I refuse.

"Severus it's too early for you not to sleep. It's a Saturday. You deserve some relaxation today. Besides, you have worked so hard these past years and I know you must feel so tired and exhausted." I turn my body to the side with the blanket still covering me and pull up his side of the blanket halfway up to his stomach.
"I can't imagine the work you do but I appreciate everything you do for us. And no matter what, I will be there to support you and help you with anything you need. And right now, I'm sensing you need a back rub. So let me help you sleep by massaging your back and shoulders. You deserve it."

Severus lets out a sigh and looks at me.
"No other woman would have understood me or given me what I love, like you do."

"I know. Now roll over."

"I am not a dog."

I laugh at his response and it makes him smile.
"You know what I mean Severus."

"I know." Severus turns his body around to lay flat on his stomach and lifts up his arms to be under the pillow where his head is. That's when I remove the blanket from myself and get on top to sit on his lower back.