The rivalry

Miley's PoV :

We have training today and to be honest life is just getting boring I'm not having any beef with anyone now but I know how I can change that. I'm on my way to training with a piece of chewing gum in my mouth and a arsenal hoodie on. No it's not mine it's Leah I still wear her stuff that she hasn't collected from my house especially her hoodies. I'm already in my changing kit with a change of spear clothes in my bag I can't be arsed to get changed today in the changing rooms so I just threw my training kit on without looking. I finally arrive and I am greeted by loads of confused eyes looking at my shorts. It's not a big deal to get changed at home I look down at my shorts to see what the fuss is about until I see it. Number 6 on my shorts. Shit. My number is 28 to memorise my brother who passed at that age. I look at Leah who has got redder. Right I'm not trying to make her blush but I don't mind seeing it it's been along time since last seeing that blush appear on her cheeks. Right now to start some drama I'm bored. I look at Katie who I've already told the plan to. (For this pretend Jordan is still playing for arsenal.) 'I can't breath' I say with a smirk on my face 'shit Miley are you ok?' Katie asks going along with the plan. 'There's no room with Jordan's ego.' I see Jordan go red out of embarrassment and Leah trying to hold in her laugh with Katie next to me pissing herself laughing. Anyway moving on from that I'm gonna let Leah explain herself I know it will hurt but it's finally time. I'm not saying I will take it easily I already know I won't it's like impossible for me to be calm. Right I gotta just unblock her from my phone to text her. Yes I blocked her? She cheated I have a reason. Wait she never sent this when we were together she sent this when I blocked her. I put the phone to my ear 'Right girls time to go out and train' I hear Jonas say great timing I roll my eyes which is obviously notices by some of my teammates.

4 hours later

I'm about to go to bed then I remember the voice note right no distractions now it's time to listen. I put the phone to my ear. 'Hey..I know I'm probably the last person you wanna hear from right now and I get that uhm I just miss you a lot and I can't stop thinking about you I guess I was just calling to see if you were ok I'm not. Life's really hard without you I'm glad I've seen you smiling in interviews it suits you..your gorgeous..uhm I'm always here if you need me you know that I still love you' I feel my eyes start to water before tears come streaming down my face. Ok I do miss Leah but I have to go back to my old self and ignore everyone and don't let anyone in again. But truth is I haven't been eating either I can't it's hard yk. Right now time to text Leah

Miley: Hey it's Miley I decided to unblock you and hear you out meet me tomorrow after gym.

Leah: Hey Miley I'm glad that I've been unblocked and yes you do need to hear me out I miss your  voice Miley please you've got this all wrong xx

Miley: Leah not over text tomorrow after gym.

I mean at-least I've got that of my chest but am I ready to hear her voice again?

An: Sorry it's a short chapter but next one will be longer. 670 words!!! Also go follow my TikTok because I've posted a pov related to this story
TikTok name: wlw.wattpad.stori