The final

Today is the champions league final and I'm feeling pretty good about it but after I've got an interview about like idk life? Last night was a early going to bed but I was just looking at my ceiling for like 30 mins before I got to sleep but In the 30 mins i was thinking of Leah and only Leah. I need to get her off my mind somehow. I get some shorts and a short sleeved t shirt on. We're going in Leah's car since it's just easier to go in one car and since it's Leah's car she's driving it. We've already planned we're sitting next to each other on the bus. We get into the car and Leah holds the door open for me I just smile at her and let out a slight thank you. 'Since we've got a little bit of a drive to the training place were we are getting on the bus tell me a short life story.' Might as well drives do get boring sometimes. 'Once I was 7 years old my mum told me to make some friends or you'll be lonely. It was a big big world but me and my brother thought that we were bigger pushing each other to the limits we were learning quicker. By 11 I got into my first football team but playing alongside boys. My family were never rich so we were out to make a steady figure once I was 11 years old. My mum told me go for try out at Man U or you'll never succeed once I was 11 years old. I always had that dream like my grandad before me so I started playing a Man U I started making history. Something about that glory always had me interested. But only the ones I love will really know me once I was 20 years old I won my first wsl.' I take a breath. 'Jesus Miley you've had a tough life it seems like why did you not mention your dad in that' do I really wanna tell her now? 'Dad stuck around but he wasn't present cheated on my mum but she never left him first I didn't get it now I understand he broke her heart left money in her hands she paid for everything she made sure me and my brother had way more then she ever had growing up' I shrug and Leah looks at me sympathetically I look away quick I don't like sympathy like I've already said. 'When you told me the whole story I felt like throwing up I can see it on your face it was rough left a bad taste on your tongue. Hopefully you've never took any drugs. You would rain all day couldn't wait for your sun to shine' that end bit is true. I look Leah in the eyes. 'And you made it shine then when I cried you saved my life.' Leah looks into my teary eyes. 'Go ahead and cry little girl no body gets it like you do I know you got daddy issues and I wanna help you.' Help you is the only words that were repeating in my mind until we get to the training centre. We get the the bus with me infront of Leah I stop for a second 'lady's first baby I insist' I say while putting my hand pointing to the door and shooting Leah a quick wink. I get in behind Leah and I whisper in her ear 'go find somewhere to sit' while kissing her ear slightly so no one can see. She picks a seat of two and I push her onto the seat causing her to giggle slightly and sending me a death stare. 'I hate you' Leah manages to get out while I'm technically on-top of her getting to my seat. 'You know your not meant to fall for you teammate' I say staying on-top of her looking deep into her blue eyes. I finally get off her and move to my seat. I look over to Leah's phone too see my instagram posts. 'Ohh who's that hot girl on your phone' I say with a smirk. 'Just one girl I can never manage to get over' she smirks back at me. I look out the window for like 10 mins then the nerves start to kick in and the ringing in my ear. Fuck no not here. And not right now. Leah looks over to me because I'm shaking my leg up and down. She grabs my hand and starts doing circles with her fingers around the palm of my hand. I feel a sudden calmness run over me as she's doing it. I stop shaking my leg and the ringing in my ear stops. Did Leah actually just help me in a panic attack? No one can help me with these every since I was 12 I started having them I'm not gonna accept the fact she calmed me down because it's dumb in my opinion. Leah goes to the toilet and Beth comes over quick to me 'your not falling in love with Leah again are you?' I stare into space 'Miley' am I? 'Holy shit I'm in love with Leah again' I let the words escape my mouth. Fuck I just admitted it I'm in love with Leah again but I don't want my feelings hurt again. I see Leah coming back 'Beth Leah's coming back' I say to Beth whispering bc I don't want Leah to hear. Leah looks at Beth as she gets up to go back to her old seat. 'What was that about then' she says still looking at Beth but she's talking to me. 'Oh nothing' I say trying to act it off. 'Ok then Miley also I've been seeing loads of hate edits like what do they make you feel.' So it's not me just seeing them. 'You know they really hate my self had to stop before I broke myself should of broke it off and start to date myself.' I look at Leah with teary eyes. They did really brake me. 'They didn't deserve you at all.' Leah says sweetly before pulling me into a hug. 'Miley I've never asked you this but it might be the right time now why don't u act like you care and are you sleeping with a girl rn?' The end words make me quite sad yk bc I'm not like that anymore. 'I act like I don't fucking care cause I'm so fucking scared.' It's the truth. 'The end bit?' She already knows the answer. 'I'm only a fool for you' she looks at me weirdly 'cause I have hella feeling for you I act like I don't care like they ain't even there.' I look her in the eyes and they grow soft. My eyes grow soft too. I look at everyone like im about to kill them but with Leah my gaze softens whenever I see her.