Beach day.

Since it's a chill day we go to the beach and watch the sunset together.

Miley's PoV:

I'm gonna ask Leah out today. It's very nerve racking since I've never done this. I've never been in love. Like never all I do is one night stands. I get up as everyone is sat down watching the sunset and bring Leah with me grabbing her hand. I've only told Beth And Alessia this. They squeal abit knowing what about to happen. 'So Leah your probs asking why I'm bringing you to the front of everyone' I say looking into her eyes holding both of her arms. "Yea I do actually" She stares back into my eyes. I get butterflies by her just staring into my eyes. Damn I'm so in love. 'Well Leah' I say before Beth cuts me off "HURRY UP MILEY" She says shouting at me. 'Beth shush' I say calmly. "Yea Miley hurry up" Leah punches my arm playfully. 'Leah will you be my girlfriend' I say looking into her eyes as my heart races. "YES OF COURSE I WILL MILEY" She jumps into my arms and kisses my lips softly because everyone is watching. Everyone applauded and me and Leah go back to sit down. We watch the sunset while holding hand.

Beth: Look at these 🤭

Alessiarusso23: there made for eachother.

Ellatoone7: The scene we watched today 🤭

Maryearps1: There so In love

Mileyanderton09: I love her so much we're made for each other
Reply's,
LeahWilliamson: I love you too baby 😍

LeahWilliamson: I can't believe she asked me I love her.

Proud to announce that she asked me to be her girlfriend @Mileyanderton09

Mileyanderton09: my girl 💗 I love you sm xx

Alessiarusso23: You two are so cute

Ellatoone7: Awww very proud of you both

Maryearps1: Cutes couple ever

Bethmead: Awww so happy I got to know she was asking you out before everyone

*pretend Katie is you* Mileyanderton09: My girl finally ❤️‍🩹💗.

Leahwilliamson: I love your eyes baby xx

Bethmead: cuties

A/N: Ok why is this so cute Miley has a soft spot for Leah. But will they stay together. SORRY GUYS XOXO