CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO; END OF A TRAITOR

"Tobi" I shouted

"A common sniper woman...wanting to take me down?" The voice of a matured man scared me into aiming my gun at his forehead.

"How disrespectful... weren't you taught to salute your military hero's? Instead, you dare point that piece of metal at me" said General Nnamani who laughed like a Maniac after making that statement.

"I only ever give respect to whom it's due, don't take another step towards me sir" I said-limbing backwards.

"Alright then, suite yourself" said the General as he clapped his hands...introducing five new characters to the scene.

"Obey and you might live" That familiar voice came from behind me... it was Tobi.

"Toss your guns to the right and put your hands behind your back" ordered Tobi before my knees were kicked to the ground.

"Let's talk" I said- trying to implement the peaceful human-vocal resolution technique.

"Madam, if you talk that thing again; the next place you go open your eyes na for hell" threatened a sergeant I could barely recognize through the mask on her face.

"Say your last prayers...and also, is there anything you'd like your family to know except from the fact that you're a stupid soldier" asked General Nnamani as he lit the stick of cigarette on his lips.

"Tobi knows, he knows it all. Maybe after killing me; he'd send a note home for me or probably sympathize with my my mother too" I said

"Alaye fem there, be quiet before I blast your skull open like I did to that loose mouth called Mercy" said Tobi

"You killed Mercy?" I yelled as I stood to release a fast punch on Tobi's jaw.

In a quick revolt, one of the guys shot me twice on my arm before the rest of his crew rushed to give me the most unfair mass beating of my life.

It delighted my spirit to see Tobi spit out his front tooth accompanied by a lot of blood- and maybe pain... if he was capable of feeling any.

"It's about time I end this shit boss" said Tobi, walking towards me as he reloaded his gun.

I was made to sit on a wooden chair after several extra punches. Tobi made his way towards me and he pointed his gun at me that it touched my forehead.

Help wasn't coming, this was my fate to accept...so I thought to myself as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

*resounding gunshots*

I heard the sound of uncontrolled gunshots but felt no pain, or maybe I was already in heaven... "the place where every pain disappeared"(my pastor always said) I opened both my eyes for verification.

Behind me came forth Tolani, Louis and a few of the justice league. Tolani shot at General Nnamani until his intestines became visible.

"Status of the war?" I asked Louis who helped maintain my composure by holding me.

"Great Willow, great! We won. The headquarters sensed that there was a breach from within and sent out fire drones to assist with sky shooting" said Louis

"But, why didn't you tell us that you already sent an anonymous message to the headquarters?" Asked Louis who was feeling slightly betrayed.

"I doubted myself... I didn't expect that would work out" I said, but it's good we tried anyway.

"Don't think it's over" Tobi said breathing heavily as he tried crawling away with his bleeding legs and stomach.

"You should be dead" I said as I freed myself from the grip of Louis and limbed towards Tobi, I fell on my knees before him; pulled out my side knife from its pouch before looking into his eyes...

"I'll send a message home for you" I said to Tobi as I stabbed him in every part of his body without remorse.

"Damn you traitor" I screamed out loud before blacking out.

END OF CHAPTER.
What?
Yes I know what y'all are thinking... Willow shouldn't have killed Tobi- but how soon did you forget that those who kill by the gun die by the gun?
Tobi probably saw that coming... I mean- he chewed big going after Willow.

Thanks for reading, I guess it's a double grief for Willow now... or maybe three- she also felt bad about Mercy's death.

Please don't forget to follow, vote and comment on this chapter. Thanks guys❤️