CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE; ON THE DESK!

My 3months leave had finally elapsed.
I got to visit the beach...I got to paint my view of the beach; I reached out to my family and they also reached out to me.

I was back to the base, and with my new promotion or "upgrade" (as General Everest would say) it felt like I had transformed from being a common field sergeant to being the head of strategic foresight...still on the field though.

Joggling the task of working both on the desk and field sounds so demanding even though I've only imagined it being fun.
Leading my comrades distinctively with an elevated insight rather than sight is the aim.

I joined the army at the age of nineteen, five years in the army has sure taught me a lot...some might say I act a bit smarter than my age- I agree; I've chewed enough bullets; learning how to spit 'em out is the best I could have done.

Ibrahim and Tobi made the military fun for me, what I had with them was real...every memory made will be cherished since they can't be replaced.

I am not just a soldier on the battle field- I am also a volunteer.

Most people still wonder how I got fed with so much guts,
My parents, probably still question my unthoughtful decision to join the army,
While I question what my existence without the army would be.

Show me a strong woman and I'll show you a woman in the army!

CHAPTER/BOOK END
God is so good.
I've just completed my second book within a year, it's so crazy and I can't over emphasize the grace I carry.
ON THE FIELD Is done and dusted😂
They say is hard to say goodbye to friends, but I think it's even more difficult to say goodbye to well-oriented projects like this one (let me hail myself please 😂😂)

I am crying... literally.
Thanks for making this book with me you guys, thanks to my parents for their supports, thanks to my siblings for their hype and love, thanks to my friends who always grab the opportunity to publicize my work.
Thanks to my viewers... this wouldn't be called a book if it wasn't read. Thanks thanks thanks.

Like y'all know, your girl never jokes dirty when it comes to writing, my next book... JUDGE ME, I DARE YOU! Is out and I owe you guys a chapter one tomorrow.❤️