1

Kindly note that this piece of writing may contain grammatical errors and misspelled words due to human error or lack of attention to detail. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of these oversights and assure you that the content is still comprehensible despite any minor flaws.

- kyannie

The crowd went silent for awhile

I finally recognized the man who spoke earlier. Why is he here?

"Oh señor Salvadorez! que brillante sorpresa! Does anyone want to go higher than Mr. Salvadorez?" The auctioneer said

Xandre glared at me and smirked. Yes, he is xandre salvadorez or mr. Salvadorez which the auctioneer mentioned earlier. But xandre's smirked vanished when someone spoke.

"100 trillion dollars"

A deep, commanding voice echoes throughout the room, the tone cold and authoritative as it announces the astronomical bid of 100 trillion dollars.

The words seem to freeze the air around them, sending shivers down my spine and making me shiver with fear and awe. This voice is unlike anything I've ever heard before powerful, intimidating and utterly uncompromising.

The guy who just spoke seems very familiar, it feels that i have met him before but i couldn't remember.

A collective gasp echoes through the crowd as the bid of 100 trillion dollars is made, sending a shockwave through the room.

Even the seasoned auctioneer appears taken aback by the sheer magnitude of the bid, their face betraying a flicker of surprise before they quickly regain their composure and begin to encourage the other bidders to respond to the challenge.

"W-wow mr. Verdich ¡Qué incidente tan impactante de presenciar! Going once, going twice! The bidding is now sold to Mr. Lucius Verdich!" The auctioneer stated

I was shocked by what i have witnessed, this unknown guy owns me now and i couldn't do anything. I looked and Xandre and he is still in shocked while looking at the guy who bought me

As the auctioneer's hammer falls, bringing the bidding to a close, the guy who bought me which they say is lucius verdich confidently raises his paddle to signal his winning bid.

The crowd falls silent as they realize the shocking price that the mysterious figure has paid for me. Without a word, his bodyguards step forward and quickly surrounded her, their expressions cold and unyielding.

Before i can even protest, they whisk me away from the stage and towards the limousine waiting outside.

As the limousine pulls away from the auction hall, my mind is filled with a sense of dread and unease. Despite my confusion and uncertainty, one thing is clear. I am being taken to the home of the mysterious bidder who purchased me at the auction.

As we arrived at a large mansion, i was led inside and shown to a luxurious room with expensive decor and a comfortable bed. Despite the opulence, however, there is no sign of the man who bought me, and i can't help but to wonder

I was exhausted, both physically and mentally, and so preoccupied with the events that had just occurred that I didn't notice when I had fallen asleep.

When I woke up, I found the man who had bought me sitting in a chair, his dark eyes intently watching me.

His gaze exuded a sense of danger, sending a shiver down my spine. And yet, despite the unease I felt, I couldn't help but notice that he was incredibly attractive.