7

Kindly note that this piece of writing may contain grammatical errors and misspelled words due to human error or lack of attention to detail. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of these oversights and assure you that the content is still comprehensible despite any minor flaws.

- kyannie

Lucius took care of the business deal, insisting that I rest instead of returning to work.

I spent all day in one of his villas in Singapore, attempting to come to terms with the fact that I had taken a life.

I spent most of my days locked away in my room, struggling to cope with the events of the previous night.

Lucius was occupied with his work and did not return during the day, so I decided to return to work the next day. He reluctantly agreed.

The next day, Shanz and Caius arrived to pick me up for work. Initially, the ride was silent, but eventually, di talaga mapigilang magbangayan kaming tatlo just as I had expected.

We arrived at Lucius's other company in Singapore, one of many he owned across the globe. His extensive business empire was the reason for his extreme wealth.

"Have you missed me, my grumpy shorty?" Caius teased, trying to provoke me.

"Be careful, Caius. She might just shoot you in the head." Shanz chimed in, a hint of levity in her voice refering to the last incedent

"Can you two shut up?!" I said feeling irritated

"Miss Grumpy shorty, huh?" Caius teased, trying to irritate me.

I was just about to respond, but my words died on my tongue as we walked in to find a girl intimately touching Lucius's arm while he remained diligently engrossed in his laptop, seemingly oblivious to her advances ignoring her presence.

"Holy Pakeng sheyt, si Farrah" Shanz said as he saw the girl

Lucius sensed our arrival but did not turn our way, his attention fixed on his work. Was this really necessary, in front of me?

Farrah approached me, her gaze traveling up and down as she gave me a thorough once-over.

"Who is this woman, Shanz?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in skepticism.

Caius responded, "She's Lucius wo—"

"Is she your girlfriend, Caius?" she interjected before he could finish.

"She's pretty, but not as pretty as me," she asserted, flipping her hair obnoxiously.

"Peste, kapal ah" Caius whispered

"Kaya nga, pre eh" shanz whispered back

"I'm Lucius' personal assistant, not Caius' girlfriend" I clarified.

"I didn't I ask you" Farrah's brows shot up in a dismissive way

With a smirk, I added

"His woman, by the way."

Her face twisted into an expression of disbelief, as she stared at me with a glare that could cut a glass

Her eyes widened in surprise at my audacity, her glare filled with irritation.

"Bitch—"

"Come here, Cara," Lucius interrupted, his tone silencing her.

I flashed a sweet smile at Farrah to provoke her, thoroughly enjoying her irritation then approached Lucius and took a seat on his lap.

Farrah scoffed, seething with disbelief, before hastily gathering her belongings and stormed out.

As she stormed off, I quickly stood up from Lucius' lap, eliciting a cold glare from him.