35

Kindly note that this piece of writing may contain grammatical errors and misspelled words due to human error or lack of attention to detail. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of these oversights and assure you that the content is still comprehensible despite any minor flaws.

- kyannie

I rolled my eyes at his arrogant reply and immediately blocked his number.

All my plans seemed useless now, and I felt completely frustrated. How could Lucius still have so much money left, even after I transferred all of it? And why was he sending me more money?

I slumped back in my chair, feeling defeated. I had thought that by transferring his money into charity, I would finally get revenge on Lucius and ruin his life. But he just mocked me and sent me more money instead.

"Damn it all," I muttered under my breath.

"Why does this man have to be so damn wealthy?" I muttered

I angrily closed my laptop, feeling frustrated and defeated. I knew Lucius was wealthy, but I had underestimated just how much money he had.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. There had to be a way to finally bring Lucius down, to make him pay for his arrogance and entitlement.

"I can't give up," I told myself.

"I'll find a way to destroy him, no matter what it takes." I added

I stood up and began pacing around the room, my mind racing with thoughts and plans to take down Lucius.

"There has to be a way," I muttered to myself.

"I just need to find his weakness, something to exploit and bring him down." I said to myself

I continued pacing, my mind a whirlwind of ideas and possibilities.

"But what is Lucius's weakness?" I wondered aloud.

"What could I use against him? Does he even have a weakness at all?" I wondered

As i was thinking what his weakness are, suddenly someone messaged me. I stared at the message on my phone, instantly recognizing the number even though I had blocked it before. It was Lucius, trying to lure me back in with his smooth talk.

Lucius "Can we meet, darling? I missed you" he had written.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure if this was a good idea. But then an idea hit me. This could be my chance.

I quickly typed out a reply, my fingers flying over the screen.

"Fine. Meet me. I'll send you the address." I replied

I took a deep breath and sent the message, feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. Was I really going to meet Lucius again after everything that had happened between us?

Despite my reservations, I knew that this could be an opportunity to find out more about him and his weaknesses. Maybe this time, I could finally get the upper hand.

I quickly sent him the address of a café and waited for his response.

My heart was racing as I waited for Lucius's response to my message. I wasn't sure what to expect, but part of me was hoping he would accept my invitation.

Minutes passed, and finally, my phone buzzed with a new message. I picked it up and saw that it was from Lucius.

Lucius: "I'll be there."

A wave of relief washed over me as I saw Lucius's response. He was going to meet me, and I was going to have a chance to talk to him.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves. I had to be on my game when I met him, and I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me.