6

Kindly note that this piece of writing may contain grammatical errors and misspelled words due to human error or lack of attention to detail. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of these oversights and assure you that the content is still comprehensible despite any minor flaws.

- kyannie

"Wait— what?!" I panicked

"Ang ingay mo kasi Laoise eh!" Caius blamed me

"Anong ako?! Ikaw yung maingay bwesit ka!" I replied

But Lucius just remained calm beside me like he is used to it

Lucas and shanz is on the phone calling someone while kaming dalawa ni caius ay nagbabangayan pa rin

Stella's voice broke through the chaos, frustration tingeing her words.

"Can you two shut the fuck up?!" she exclaimed.

"We have no choice but to fight back," Lucas cut in, his voice firm.

Shanz's observation was taut with concern

"Bloody hell, there's too many of them."

Caius casually drew a gun from his waistband, checking it for ammunition before clicking it.

"I missed this," Caius admitted, a smirk playing on his lips

"The game has begun," he declared, excitement coloring his tone

As Caius stepped out of the vehicle with a smirk

Lucas and Stella soon joined the fray, his gun drawn and firing at unseen targets.

Meanwhile, Shanz muttered under his breath, his expression serious as he raised his own firearm and trailed after Lucas.

As the situation escalated, the air filled with the sound of gunfire and the crackle of tension.

As chaos erupted, Lucius remained composed while I panicked, overwhelmed by the situation. Lucius grabbed my trembling form and helped me out of the car, as our driver lay injured from gunfire.

Reinforcements swiftly arrived and i think it's Lucius men, and we were hurried into another vehicle. Lucius took the wheel, determined to retreat.

"Are you insane?!" I exclaimed incredulously.

"You're abandoning your comrades?" I inquired

His voice steady, he replied calmly,

"They can handle it."

"What do you mean?" I demanded to know more.

"This is standard practice for us," he stated matter-of-fact

"We're used to this," he added, his gaze fixed on the road ahead as he drove away.

My mind was racing when suddenly, we heard gunfire behind us, signaling that we were being followed.

"Fuck you, Dan Lim" Lucius muttered a curse under his breath, his features tense as he focused on maneuvering the car.

"Oh, my God," I exclaimed, panic evident in my voice.

"Get your head down, Cara." With a firm tone, Lucius commanded

I obeyed, my head ducking down while Lucius continued cursing and drove with a steely determination, evading our attackers.

We were still being pursued, with the relentless attackers showering our vehicle with gunfire.

Frustration etched Lucius’ face as he pulled the car to a halt and instructed me to stay put. He then gripped a gun and began returning fire at the unseen assailants.