3

Kindly note that this piece of writing may contain grammatical errors and misspelled words due to human error or lack of attention to detail. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result of these oversights and assure you that the content is still comprehensible despite any minor flaws.

- kyannie

"Ano? Pinapaalis mo na ba ako?" I asked him

He raised is eyebrow and looked at me confusedly

"We are leaving in an hour for the Philippines " he replied

"Talaga?! Owemjiii thank you! Ibabalik mo na ako? Salamat talaga!" I said excitedly

I was about to hug him but i remembered what happened earlier so i just rolled my eyes at him at tinalikuran s'ya

"What's that behaviour, Cara?" he asked coldly

"Wala, dun kana sa babae mo." I replied not looking at him

"What?" He asked

I turned to him

"Ang sabi ko po ay ang pogi-pogi mo pero bingi nga lang." i smiled fakely as i was tryna annoy him

He walks up to his chair and sat down

"Come here," he commanded in a firm voice. "Sit on my lap." Lucius patted his thighs, signaling me to take a seat.

"Inuutusan mo ba ako, ha? Ayoko nga" i said cause i was annoyed

Ayoko pa naman talaga ng inuutusan ako, nakakainis talaga

"If you don't want me to repeat myself, come here now," he said in a stern and authoritative tone.

"You don't want to test my patience. Come here, it's an order" He gestured for me to approach with an aggressive wave of his hand.

"Di nga ako mautusan sa bahay e, tas gaganyanin mo lang ako?! Manigas ka jan!" i rolled my eyes at him

He spoke again in a cold and angry voice. his voice issued a final ultimatum, his tone leaving no room for refusal.

"I'll give you to the count of three to come over. One... two..."

His warning was clear, and I could feel a shiver run down my spine, realizing that disobeying him would lead to dire consequences.

"Eto na! Oo na nga! Inang yan.." I replied with a fake smile, halatang napipilitan my voice edged with reluctance.

Even though I didn't want to obey, I knew I couldn't defy him, so I resigned myself to acquiesce to his desires.

With a fake smile, I slowly made my way over to him, the reluctance in my steps masked by a compliant expression.

As I begrudgingly took a seat on his lap, my body stiffened under his possessive touch

Just when I thought the shock of his earlier embrace might have faded, he leaned in once more, his breath warm on my neck as he planted a kiss upon it.

A shiver ran through me, my face heating up as a wave of warmth spread through my chest. Despite the flutter of emotions within me, I fought to maintain an air of nonchalance, refusing to show the turmoil his actions had stirred.

The events of earlier, particularly Camila's unexpected embrace, still lingered in my mind, adding an undercurrent and this feeling that I don't like.

Am i jealous? No, never. Maybe nainis lang ako kanina dahil pavictim yung babaetang yun

"You're mine," he whispered, his voice thick with possessive claiming as he marked my neck with another hickey.

My body responded to his touch, heat radiating from the spot he fixated on. I tried to focus on deciphering the implications of his words, the mixture of feelings swirling within me.