Chapter 11

Travis tried not to laugh as David just picked Nick up and he dangled several feet of the floor. Nick was glaring at David as he smiled down at him and said "You are so cute! You look like a child to me. I could stroll around with you and I think people will give you candy because you are so tiny and small."

Nick flailed his arms up and down whining "I am not a kid! I just haven't hit my growth spurt yet! I am 20 years old with a master in tech, computer science, forensics! I will be respected or I will but sleeping powered in your drink and you won't wake up for a year!"

David just laughed and said "Awe! He is even cute when he is mad! Hey Travis can we keep him. I promise to take care of him." 

Travis lost his composer and fell on the floor laughing until his lungs hurt. In between he said to David "No! I....Don't....think that .....is a good...idea!"  Travis then stood back up and straightened his clothes out and said to David "Alright David you had your fun now put him down and let's get back to work." David chuckled and put Nick back down where he kicked David in the leg who didn't even flinch at the kick.

Travis walked up to Nick and said ad he was rubbing his foot where he hit Davide at "Sorry we weren't trying to bully you Nick. David was just having fun and decided to play a joke on you about your size."

Nick just scoffed and turned back around towards the bag of evidence. "I know he was playing around or else I would have tried to fight back. They teach you stuff in the special for...you what never mind portend you didn't hear that from me just now. Anyway let's see what these bullets hold." Nick then took the bullets out and put them under a microscope. He was silent while he worked and Travis was looking at him while he was working. His mind was racing with different thoughts going through his head.

Travis thought "From the way he said special for- means he was in the military probably special forces. Nick was tense when he was picked up but he didn't seem afraid but more alert. This means that he has seen some form of battles although I don't see any scars on his face maybe he hides them then. Travis could also tell that he was still alert about something maybe he never lost his flight or fight instincts after several battles. His looks does seem to confirm that he is in his 20's then. Nick Travis noticed slouched his shoulders to where they make a hump somewhat and he found that there were only a couple of shifters who did this. There was the bears, pandas, and gorilla. Of which one he couldn't tell but the gorilla theory was thrown out."

Travis was thrown out of his thoughts yet again as Nick said "Well I will be damned! The bullets are a match to the same gun used in the murder of the previous mayor and his wife. I will pull on the screen so you can be able to see what I am seeing." Nick then pressed a button under the desk he was at and part of the wall slid back to reveal a T.V screen that was turned on. It showed the two separate bullet on each side of the screen and the striations were a match. 

Nick then turned around towards Travis as David walked back towards Travis right hand side and stood there "The bullets are 100% match to those found in the walls and body of the mayor and his wife years ago. Like I said before anyway there wasn't any fibers recovered from the crime scene but maybe you can poke around and find something the others missed. From the caliber of the shells recovered I am saying your looking at a 9mm round or higher but my guess is more likely a 9mm round. Sadly there are tons of people who use 9mm pistols or heaver class weapons here, but I think we can say that there might be cereal numbers on the bullets. I can trace it and hopefully get a hit somewhere."

Travis smiled and put his hand out for Nick to shake his hand and he did not a second or two later he then stopped shaking his hand after several minutes. Travis said to Nick "Thank you. Can you run any facial or prison names through a data base for me? I found out somethings about the killer just by observing the crime scene." Nick looked floored by what Travis said but he then just smiled and turned back around and brought another note book out from his desk door in front of him. "Sure! Tell me the details that you have and I will try to see if they fit any person in the criminal data base."