Chapter 12

Travis felt his lips twitch as David help a condom full of white liquid stuff. He then smiled and said "Brother shifter I found this on the bed on the sheets. The sheets were strolled all over the place and I also found hand cuffs that were fuzzy as well to the bed posts."

Travis yelled out while moving away from David "Dude! You know that is a condom and I don't think that is the killers semen in that thing! So put that down or put in a evidence bag for contamination or something! Just don't fling that shit around or else we will be covered in it." David smirked and then he literally magic Travis's and David crime scene bags to him. Travis over the years have seen David do all sorts of things and got used to expect the unexpected from him.

Travis grabbed his bag that had his name labeled on it while say thank you to David who was putting the condom in an evidence bag. He could just imagine the people who have to handle that and it might not be the nicest job that they ever got. Once David put the condom in a bag and stuffed the evidence in the bag for them to send it off the next day David looked at Travis with a thoughtful look.

David then said "Speaking of things of sex or whatever I was with your parents once tailing them because they were going to this one fancy looking building. It had dancing girls and guys everywhere, so they went into one of those back rooms while all the ladies were giving me there number for some reason. They came out several hours later and they walked right past me and I heard your mother saying about how good your father plowed her fields. I still don't know what that means I mean unless you have fields that need plowing..." Travis plugged his eyes and counted to ten hoping to unlearn what he just heard from David. 

Travis unplugged his ears when David stopped talking and was looking at Travis for an answer. He sighed and said "You might want to look it up what that means, although I would rather you keep to yourself what my mum or father did when you tailed that one Thanksgiving to yourself."

They looked around for more clues for several hours and didn't find any thing so Travis went and got back in his vehicle with his bag while David decided to go out the back door and shift and fly towards the house he was living at right now. Travis parked at his house and got undressed and waited for the next day to start. When the next day started Travis got up and went to work where David would just show up. They got a partial picture of the killer but with no full picture yet or a name finding the killer was going to be tough. They asked around town the town folks, the tourist as well but no such luck. 

After about several weeks with no such luck and the crime data base not fully done going through it's list it was even tougher. Then after the fourth week Travis got a call on his phone from Jack the coroner. Travis picked up the call hoping for some good news "What did you have for me Jack because at this point I will take anything you have right now?" 

He heard Jack over the phone shuffling with something then after a couple of minutes of shuffling he finally spoke "I have a eye witness who saw the murder go down in the woods but is reluctant to come to the station. I talked to them and they said that you alone can find them in the woods that has a puddle near a willow tree. I don't know where that is though so you are on your own with that, but I will say this I have met them several times over these years and I trust them completely. Please don't arrest them or be too harsh on them or else I will be crossed with you!" Jack voice took a steely edge in it near the end of his rant and Travis knew that he wasn't joking around.

Travis stayed silent then after several thoughts ran through his head he said back to Jack in a even tone that he was not messing around right now "Sure! I won't try to do anything unless I actually need to you can trust me on that part. I know of where that place the person speaks of unless there is multiple places like that which I hardly doubt. I will meet them in several hours after I drive home. What time did they say that I can meet them at?"