Bio

Rick Johnson: 16 years old. Loves playing video games old and new. Lives in a fantasy world and wishes to be a hero in the real world. Mostly wants to be with a girl that loves him for who he is.

Maggie Chase: 15 year old farmer's daughter. Doesn't wear shoes. Loves everything. Blonde hair and overalls. Loves girly stuff but also boy and farming stuff. Sweetest girl you'll find around.

Hank Schrader Jr: 15 year old jock. Likes bullying everyone around. Always treated badly by his father.

Marie Freeman: Popular 17 year old girl. Red hair like Gloria from Wedding Crashers. Doesn't care about anyone but herself. Flirts with Wendy without her realizing it.

Wendy Chill: Tough redneck living in a trailer with her family. 16 years old and does what's right. Loves partying and does things that are cool and always loves to have fun.

Max Turner: 16 year old mechanic and world class gamer. Runs an auto shop with his dad and plays games with his mom and siblings.

Chad Dickson: CEO of AwesomeGames. Doesn't care about anything except money and is willing to use anyone to get what he wants in life.

Video games that they'll be doing.

Ben 10 Protector of Earth,alien force,Cosmic Destruction,Omiverse,the reboot games.

Codename Kids Next Door,Ed Edd N Eddy The MisEdventures,Cartoon Network Punchtime Expolsion XL,Nicktoons Unite,Battle for Volcano Island,Globs Of Doom. Attack Of The ToyBots

Scooby Doo Unmasked,First Frights,Spooky Swamp.

The new Spider-Man video games. 1,2 and Miles Morales. Not in that order.

Fairly Oddparents Shadow Showdown,Jimmy Neutron Attack Of The Townkies.

SpongeBob SquarePants Movie,Atlantis Squarepantis,battle for bikini bottom. Lights Camera Pants,Creatures From The Krusty Krab

Terminator Resistance

First Game: Ben 10 Protector Of Earth.

Enemies: Drones,Vilgax Hunters,defenders and mercenaries. Forever knights and Champions. Plant creatures,werewolves,mummies,Viktors.Snakeflies, bobcats,bears and Detrovites.

Bosses: Giant Drone,Enoch,Kevin 11,plant monster,Ghostfreak,Clancy,dr animo,six-six and Vilgax.