Chapter 6 Enoch

Rick and the others prepare for level 4.

They see that they're driving in the Rustbucket heading for the Hoover Dam.

Hank: I thought you said it would be a snap.

Rick: Shut up! The first part was. This is where it gets harder than before.

Hank: Oh,really? What was your first clue? He says sarcastically. The moment he left in a giant robot suit or the fact that we're fighting him inside of a giant robot battle suit?!

Rick: I said shut up!

Hank: Make me,Johnson!

The rustbucket starts to shake and they end up crashing into one of the antenna towers. They see the giant battle bot rising out of the water and the six of them run out of the rustbucket to take Enoch down.

Enoch powers up the robot suit's systems.

Rick: Here goes nothing.

Rick transforms into Four Arms. Maggie transforms into XLR8 and Hank starts dialing his alien symbols in his and turns into RipJaws. Hank looks at himself and sees he's a fish.

Hank/RipJaws: You've got to be kidding me. I'm a fish.

He then sees the water.

Hank/RipJaws:Screw it.

RipJaws heads into the water and Enoch notices him. He tries to fry the fish but RipJaws dodges all of his attacks. He then powers up his chest and fires it into the water.

Four Arms and DiamondHead fight the robot while RipJaws distracts Enoch.

Max grabs his laser cannon and blasts Enoch into the antenna tower. Enoch grabs onto it while trying to get back up but Wendy presses on the pad and electrocutes him, blowing up half of his face. Max shoots at Enoch again and knocks him down.

Max:Oh,yeah!

Four Arms and XLR8 take care of Enoch's robotic hands and knock him into the other antenna tower. Marie hits the pad and electrocutes him blowing up the other half of his face. Max powers up the laser cannon and gets ready to blast Enoch to pieces.

Max:Peace out bitch!

The cannon powers up and Max blasts Enoch until his whole entire robot suit starts to power down. A mini game then appears in front of them.

Rick/Four Arms: Let's finish this.

Four Arms and the others all touch the mini game. XLR8 starts kicking the head all over the place. RipJaws starts biting and clawing and ripping into everything. Max blasts him with a smaller laser gun. Marie and Wendy tag team and take him down until Enoch regains power to grab them both and was about to crush them both until Four Arms breaks them free and smacks Enoch all over the dam and punches him into the water, knocking him out. Half of his robot face crashes right in front of them.

Max: That's just creepy.

Everyone regroups by Four Arms. Rick,Maggie and Hank's omintrixes time out.

Rick: That was fun.

They see something glowing green in the water and it floats toward the land.

Hank: Another one of those crystals.

The crystal flies towards Marie and it evaporates into millions of pieces giving Marie her own omintrix on her wrist.

Marie: Not bad. I wonder who I got.

Marie slams her watch and transforms into cannonbolt.

They see her as a giant bowling ball.

Rick: Wow. You got Cannonbolt. Nice.

Marie/CannonBolt: And what can this guy do besides looking like a giant bowling ball.

Rick: He's a destructive bowling ball. When rolling around you can cause some real damage.

Marie/CannonBolt: I seriously doubt this could be a good monster form at all.

Rick: Alien.

Marie/CannonBolt: Whatever.

She accidentally trips over and everyone gets scared at her tripping. She starts rolling towards them soon after.....

Rick: Run!

Rick and the others run away from Marie as she is rolling towards them.

Rick: Quick,head to the rustbucket!

They all disappear and head to Level 5.