Chapter 5 Area 51

Rick and the gang head to Area 51 for their next mission. Hank got his own Omnitrix as soon as the next level started.

Hank: Hey,look,I got one too.

Maggie: I wonder what you've got in yours.

Rick: You mean "who you've got in yours."

Everyone looks at Rick.

Rick: Yeah,I'll shut up.

A whole army of knights appear in front of them.They see drones and Vilgax Hunters appear with the knights. There were new and improved drones with the others. They see that there's bomb drones,driller drones and photon drones. They also see Vilgax Stalkers and Vilgax Defenders approaching them. Rick and the others are worried about the army coming towards them. Multiple players appear in front of Rick and his group. The players charge at the knights and drones and start taking them out with their weapons. Rick,Maggie,Hank,Marie,Wendy and Max all witness the other players thinning the herd of robots and knights.

Rick:Well,that helps our situation.

The players destroy more of the knights and drones until every single one of them were dead and destroyed. The area was quiet,but was suddenly too quiet.

Five Forever Champion Elites spawn in front of the secondary players. They try to take them out but the Forever Champion Elite's armor was so strong that their weapons barely made a dent in them. The players continued shooting at them until they ran out of bullets. They were left with melee weapons and they charge at the Forever Champion Elites but the Forever Champion Elites use their electric maces to kill them in an instant.

Hank:Oh, crap.

The Forever Champion Elites see Rick and the others and start walking up to them.

Rick: Looks like we're up.

Max: Yeah...it sure looks that way.

Hank smacked down on his Omnitrix and became DiamondHead looking at himself in his new form.

Hank/DiamondHead: This is spooky.

The Forever Champion Elites charge at Rick and the rest and so Rick turns into Four Arms and Maggie ends up turning into Grey Matter.

Maggie/Grey Matter: Oh,come on.

Grey Matter runs away before she is crushed like a bug. She managed to crawl up onto one of the Champions and bite him. This angered the champion causing him to swing his mace, destroying himself.

Maggie/Grey Matter: Nice!

Four Arms beats up two of them but their maces pound Four Arms in the gut making him hit the ground.

DiamondHead then shoots some shards at the champions but they shatter on their armor.

Hank/DiamondHead: Nothing really kills these guys.

The champions all charge at DiamondHead and he gets ready to use his fists but DiamondHead sees his arms turn into blades.

Hank/DiamondHead: Okay. This is pretty cool.

DiamondHead uses his blade arms to take them down but they beat him up and start breaking DiamondHead into pieces. As DiamondHead hits the ground and his body starts to shatter the Champion Elites beat him within an inch of his life.

Rick/Four Arms: Hank!!!!

DiamondHead quickly reforms one of his arms and stabs one of the champions in the gut killing him. Hank starts breathing heavily as he sees that he finally got one with his blade arms. Four Arms knocks the other two's heads together knocking them both out. Max takes one of the maces and smacks the champion over the head with it, destroying him.

Max: How's that taste,bitch?

Rick/Four Arms: Let's go.

The six of them head straight into Area 51 to stop the Forever Knights.

Hank/DiamondHead: So what's the plan here?

Rick/Four Arms: We have to stop Enoch from ruling over Area 51. He's the second boss we need to take down.

Hank/DiamondHead: This Enoch guy, he's not that bad is he?

Rick/Four Arms: No. He should be a snap.

The knights and drones attack them again and Four Arms and DiamondHead take them out. The others head for the elevator and Four Arms and DiamondHead go in after everyone else and they all get into the elevator. The elevator takes them all the way to the top until they meet Enoch on the final floor.

Hank,Maggie and Rick's omintrixes timed out the second they get to Enoch.

Rick: Great.

Hank: That's Enoch? He looks like one of your role playing nerd friends.

Enoch jumps out of the robot and draws an energy sword. He points it at them.

Rick: Here we go.

Enoch charges at all of them.

Rick: Separate!

As Rick and everyone else separate, Enoch blasts all of them with an energy beam and knocks them to the ground.

Maggie pulls out a gun and starts shooting at Enoch but her bullets barely affect him. She sees the bullets bouncing off of his armor. Enoch sees Maggie and he swings an energy beam from his sword sending the beam her way. It hits Maggie and smacks her into some boxes.

Rick: Maggie!

Hank charges at Enoch and starts beating him up. Rick helps Hank but Enoch blasts both of them off of him.

Enoch: You're both strong. But it's not enough to defeat me.

Wendy starts beating up Enoch and penetrates his armor with her weapons. Marie manages to stab Enoch in his side with her knife. Max creates a special laser gun that he shoots at Enoch and it takes him down.

Max: Is that enough to defeat you?

Enoch gets up and releases a furious yell. He slashes his sword at everyone and blasts them everywhere. He then places the sword by Rick's neck.

Enoch: Any last words?

Rick: Always the signature line. Okay,let's see. How about..... this!

Max tosses Rick his gun and he shoots Enoch, defeating him.

They won the third level.

Enoch: You think you've won? You've only delayed the inevitable. This isn't over yet!

Enoch gets into his robot suit and flies off.

Rick: Time for level 4.

Hank: We have to fight him again?

Rick: Sadly,yes.

Rick and the others disappeared and head to level 4. Meanwhile Chad and the game staff are watching the entire thing from inside the company.

Chad: Yes. Everything's going according to plan.

The game system glows and begins to growl.

Chaz: What was that?

Chad: Nothing. Shut up.

The system continues running it's course.